Page 383 of 441 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Whilst this government has done little to help the economy and at the moment seem to be trying to exacerbate things, the economic situation is largely a result of things outside our control. Despite the fixation of Remainers, Brexit has a rather peripheral role in it all as well

And we are all entitled to an opinion, but if you can’t imagine how things would have been worse economically under Corbyn I can only conclude a basic lack of imagination on your part
    I’m not going to argue against your whataboutism. That’s ripe for you moving your goalposts. You somehow bring gender politics into an economic argument. I didnt want to go off on that tangent because it was entirely unrelated to the point discussed. Now you are off on one on Brexit - to which Corbyn devoted much of his political life to realising.

The thing is, there always is a bigger picture - the global environment affects every country. It’s impact on us has been by far most damaging to the UK out of all the major economies in the world. That is down to this government. Instead of being remedied, it is being turbocharged by an extreme right wing taxation policy in tandem with an extreme left wing spending policy. This is Scumbag University Student Union politics. So of all major economies, we’re the international poster boys for basket case economics.

And yes, Brexit has an impact. Something else ephemeral for you to focus on.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I’m not going to argue against your whataboutism. That’s ripe for you moving your goalposts. You somehow bring gender politics into an economic argument. I didnt want to go off on that tangent because it was entirely unrelated to the point discussed. Now you are off on one on Brexit - to which Corbyn devoted much of his political life to realising.

The thing is, there always is a bigger picture - the global environment affects every country. It’s impact on us has been by far most damaging to the UK out of all the major economies in the world. That is down to this government. Instead of being remedied, it is being turbocharged by an extreme right wing taxation policy in tandem with an extreme left wing spending policy. This is Scumbag University Student Union politics. So of all major economies, we’re the international poster boys for basket case economics.

And yes, Brexit has an impact. Something else ephemeral for you to focus on.

I was responding to your point about Starmer being the adult in the room

You made it solely about economics, my argument is i don’t think you can judge an incoming party on one single criteria

To be honest tax cuts and spending is not necessarily something I’m against, but it needs to be more targeted along with investment in that area. This is the Hail Mary pass of hoping the greed and irresponsibility of investment bankers can help us.

No again Brexit is peripheral to this, our dependence on importing energy to a much larger degree than anywhere else…along with having no stockpiles of gas etc is the main reason we are doing worse than everyone else.

Unless you’re in fishing industry , specific import/export business or in agriculture….you won’t have noticed Brexit economically. It’s impact is far more of a slow burn and long term.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s also if you travel anywhere. The exchange rates even before this were brutal. I’m looking at an exchange rate (based on my projections) of around 1.35 to the Canadian dollar when I go in April. Of course it’s the year I promised my son a new set of skis for his birthday.

I’m less affected by Brexit than most because if I choose I can sort out a European passport.

My comment on adult in the room is the case. I look at where we are with leadership in government and can’t conclude otherwise.

The gender issues have a life of their own. The vitriol around it is toxic but it’ll require a lot more than the leader of the opposition to arrest the social disaster this has become. I’m sure you don’t need reminding who actually has the power to arrest this, but don’t.

Not that I have confidence in Starmer or anyone else to deal with this.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    It’s also if you travel anywhere. The exchange rates even before this were brutal. I’m looking at an exchange rate (based on my projections) of around 1.35 to the Canadian dollar when I go in April. Of course it’s the year I promised my son a new set of skis for his birthday.

I’m less affected by Brexit than most because if I choose I can sort out a European passport.

My comment on adult in the room is the case. I look at where we are with leadership in government and can’t conclude otherwise.

The gender issues have a life of their own. The vitriol around it is toxic but it’ll require a lot more than the leader of the opposition to arrest the social disaster this has become. I’m sure you don’t need reminding who actually has the power to arrest this, but don’t.

Not that I have confidence in Starmer or anyone else to deal with this.

The Adult in the room as I say would have the backbone to do what’s necessary even if it made them unpopular with their own party.

Whilst the government have the right attitude, there’s no incentive for them to deal with it because it’s a stick they can continue to beat the progressive parties with

Starmer can do it over certain things, he’s rightly told his party no to electoral reform but over this he’s too scared to ruffle feathers

And Whilst they can’t change the culture There’s certain things a government can enact as guard rails. Prevent all those under the age of 18 from having any chemical/surgical alteration this includes the use of puberty blockers. The left will call this right wing but plenty of progressive Scandinavian countries have done it because of the potential for harm.

In Education you can teach about trans people but none of this gendered nonsense that states that people are whatever they identify as.

Ban self ID from allowing people to enter single sex spaces, if trans women want to use womens changing rooms or be housed in womens prisons they will have had to fully transition.

Yes you’ll get protests from purple haired lunatics but the safeguarding will be in place….then everyone can believe what they want.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 27-09-2022 at 07:49 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Ban self ID from allowing people to enter single sex spaces, if trans women want to use womens changing rooms or be housed in womens prisons they will have had to fully transition.
    And how do you enforce that?

A security guard on every pub toilet checking up women's skirts?
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    And how do you enforce that?

A security guard on every pub toilet checking up women's skirts?

Changing rooms are a bit more than toilets, so if you’re walking around with your meat and two veg hanging out they can get a security guard to remove you rather than be branded a bigot.

Same with womens prisons, if you’ve still got your male parts you go to a mens prison. Simple as that

This isn’t even about genuine Trans people, this is about perverts and predators who will claim to be Trans to get access to womens safe spaces. If you’ve gone through hormone and surgical reassignment I think it’s reasonable to assume you’re not just doing it to prey on actual women.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 27-09-2022 at 11:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well lo and behold this subject is in the news again

A self identifying trans woman sentenced today for historic child sex offences

And the social media account of Sussex Police becomes officious when the individual is misgendered

Someone tell me again how this ideology does anyone but protect sex offenders, certainly doesn’t help Trans people

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fuck?

The Bank of England have had to step in and buy up government bonds

Maybe Andrew Pierce and Andrew Lillico will decide that the BOE is controlled by woke lefties

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's time to grow up and grow out of government. There are bigger things happening now and if we leave this to government it's highly likely we won't survive.

It's time to realise these "experts" are just people like you. They eat, shit and sleep. They bullshit and they have each and every insecurity that you thrive on. They are not special. Gifted. They do not have special intelligence or particularly impressive IQs. They are simple you, but placed in the right place at the right time and willing to do whatever it takes to get what they perceive to be impressive.

But they are just you. They make up shit as they go. They try to hide from their mistakes, like you do. They want to be loved. Just like you do.

You are every bit as impressive, and unimpressive, as they are.

Here's a challenge for you. Go to Oxford or Cambridge, as I did recently, and sit in one of the libraries and read the titles of the books in just a single section of the almost infinite number of sections. That will inform you about what you DON'T KNOW. A thousand lifetimes wouldn't get you close to knowing enough to encompass the vast base of knowledge compiled by the human species over the ages.

And yet - these charlatans inform you they have everything under control? Are you buying that?

They know almost nothing. A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing and these are very dangerous people.

You don't have to place your future or your very existence in the hands of these arrogant pretenders.

Anyway, think about it. I see the usual suspects lapping up the bullshit and my wish for them is they'd simply stop and think. Fpr themselves.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)