Page 384 of 441 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can they just fuck off now please?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually reckon they deserve some credit for this. Better a U Turn than stubbornly continuing on a clearly wrong path.
    But that is rather undermined by the fact that they ever thought this was a good idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I actually reckon they deserve some credit for this. Better a U Turn than stubbornly continuing on a clearly wrong path.
    But that is rather undermined by the fact that they ever thought this was a good idea.
    they deserve nothing

it's pure self-preservation, they're not saying "actually this policy is a really bad idea", they're just talking some crap about how it's 'distracting' from other things

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not the first person who I've said what I said above to this morning and who have responded like you did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They haven’t given up on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What U-turn? Have we woken up from net zero? Secured the borders? Reorganised healthcare and education? Pulled back from potential catastrophe in Ukraine?

No, all we've done is continue to steal money from the hard pressed middle class. And the people cheer for it, as if the wealthy warmongers will now somehow pay 45p in the inflated away pound?

It's astonishing how brainwashed the majority has become. Or how bitter and twisted when somebody else succeeds through superior effort.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's time to grow up and grow out of government.
    And in to what? We had this conversation. I think we agree that society is a good and necessary thing and I think we agree that a society needs rules. Yes?
    And I think we agree that government isn't the only way of defining them, but is there a better way? Or a less bad way, maybe.
    I do think our form of government and "democracy" is a particularly bad one, but that's a different discussion.

It's time to realise these "experts" are just people like you.
    Of course. My mechanic is just a person, but if my car goes wrong then I'm going to call him. If I'm ill I'll go to a doctor.
    We are all people but of course people have different areas of expertise and understand more about the areas they've studied and worked in. And yes, of course they'll make mistakes. But I don't understand why the very concept of expertise is sneered at. If you're talking about economic experts then I'm not sure they are saying they have everything under control. And I certainly agree they don't. The economy is complex and I don't think anyone really has it figured out.

my wish for them is they'd simply stop and think. For themselves.
    Everyone thinks for themselves. But everyone also has inputs into that thinking, of course they do. I am not an expert on vaccines or immunology, so any opinion I form on those things isn't because I "did my own research", that sort of research takes years of study and...well, actual research. My opinions on these and many topics comes from things I read, and so do yours. So does everyone's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course. My mechanic is just a person, but if my car goes wrong then I'm going to call him.
    Fucking sheep
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Fucking sheep
    Well perhaps if you stopped running them over, they wouldn’t do damage to your car

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Fucking sheep
    Sounds good.

I’m in!
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.