Page 416 of 441 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Isn't that a bit ironic given you openly don't support the rules or system of government in Britain?

Or indeed support things that are happening culturally like women's football?

Shouldn't you be fitting in better?
    You are very confident that the majority of people are as big a bunch of saps as you, aren't you?

I fit in fine thank you. I love the country and the culture and lament it being polluted by inferior cultures and communists fucks who are back again to perpetrate the same old shit you can read about in the history books that haven't been sanitised.

Don't worry. We don't expect lettuce like you to actually fight. We'll do that on your behalf and even suffer your war stories when the fighting is done.

This country isn't going down, regardless of how many enemies are inside the gates. You can count on that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It remains a fucking mystery to me. Every single time - WITHOUT FAIL. A bunch of cunts pitches up, they make a bunch of promises and then they break every last one. And the people trot back out and repeat the whole show, over and over and over. And not a single thing ever changes. In fact the people will say, "You can't trust a politician!" And then they go and trust them all over again.

What the fuck is up with people? How little dignity can you actually survive on and what's the limit to shame?

A tiny, tiny minority have the balls to suggest, let's do something different. And they are immediately pounced on by the pussy whipped faggots who suck government cock and have suddenly found their own balls to defend their keepers. It's truly pathetic and humiliating and I fell embarrassed and skin-crawly for you.

And I know telling you to your face is not the way to change your mind. But you keep on proving you don't actually have a mind.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I love the country and the culture and lament it being polluted by inferior cultures

See. The thing is. I do have some sympathy with your view.
    But the problem with them is that it’s based on the premise that Britishness or British culture is a fixed thing. It isn’t and it hasn’t ever been. It has always changed and has always been influenced by things one of which is immigration.

Maybe the issue is the rate of change which has certainly increased as the rate of immigration has increased. Certainly my primary school photo is very…white. My boy’s is not. I guess the questions are
    1) Is London or England a worse place to live in than 40 years ago
    2) If so, is that because of the rate of immigration.

I think a lot of people would say yes to the first of those. Although the older you are the more likely you are to look back on the past with rose-tinted glasses. Was it really better or did it just seem better because you were younger?
    The answer to the second is less clear to me. I mean, immigration has certainly caused some issues but it’s also enriched our culture and boosted our economy. The NHS may be struggling but without all the migrants working in it, it would have long since died. I actually like how cosmopolitan London is, meeting people from different cultures is interesting. Chicken Tikka Masala is all but our national dish now. And that isn’t even a traditional Indian dish, it was invented over here. So that’s a good example of a foreign culture influencing and changing British culture in a positive way.

TL;DR There are positives and negatives of immigration. It changes our culture, it always has. Older generations have always lamented how things have changed since they were young. And it’s not obvious that the negatives outweigh the positives.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What Stewie doesn't know is that (not so secretly) Khan hates him too. Wouldn't you say?

Well if you won't, Khan isn't shy.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the spirit of the many substantive issues raised at the Tory party conference this week, I feel that I need to ask people here the following question in that spirit.

If you had to choose one of Suella Braverman or Penny Mordaunt to fuck, which would it be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mordaunt, obviously. How is that a question?
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Well I don’t know, I think I’d go for Braverman. Have a bit of a thing for short women, you can go on about the nose as a negative but it’s hardly like Rebecca Adlington’s nose now is it.

Yes, yes I know…Penny carries a scimitar like a pro. But neither that or her rousing “Stand up and fight” will sway me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, Rishilino! Can't help but notice you've cancelled our train line!

Can't fill potholes without cancelling the train line.

Sure enough, but did you really have to sell all the land around the site so that no train line could ever be built there again?

Oh! Hehehe. Yeah.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tend to avoid lowering myself to such discussions but i have to agree

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, Rishilino! Can't help but notice you've cancelled our train line!

Can't fill potholes without cancelling the train line.

Sure enough, but did you really have to sell all the land around the site so that no train line could ever be built there again?

Oh! Hehehe. Yeah.
    That whole thing has been an astonishing (but wearingly predictable) shitshow.