Page 424 of 441 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Maybe comment on something where you actually know what you’re talking about.
    Oh I definitely don't know what I'm talking about. But I do have a mate who was there and just didn't see what you're claiming. Your only response is to call him a liar
    Which, again, doesn't mean that there weren't incidents. In a crowd of 300,000 people there's bound to be. And of course the press - or sections of it with a certain agenda - will focus on those.
    But the account from my mate who was actually there - you were not - doesn't paint the picture you are trying to.

If you’re so convinced that these aren’t hate marches
    I wouldn't say I'm convinced - I've conceded I don't really know what I'm talking about. But I do trust my mate and his account of what he saw. It wasn't the extremist cauldron of hate you're claiming.
    You do have a habit of forming very strong opinions based on very little data and constantly doubling down on them when challenged. Example:
    Arteta was with his wife for, what, 5 minutes of that All or Nothing series, tops? And that's a highly edited reality show. And from that you have decided you have deep insight into the state of their marriage. Behave!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Oh I definitely don't know what I'm talking about. But I do have a mate who was there and just didn't see what you're claiming. Your only response is to call him a liar
    Which, again, doesn't mean that there weren't incidents. In a crowd of 300,000 people there's bound to be. And of course the press - or sections of it with a certain agenda - will focus on those.
    But the account from my mate who was actually there - you were not - doesn't paint the picture you are trying to.

I wouldn't say I'm convinced - I've conceded I don't really know what I'm talking about. But I do trust my mate and his account of what he saw. It wasn't the extremist cauldron of hate you're claiming.
    You do have a habit of forming very strong opinions based on very little data and constantly doubling down on them when challenged. Example:
    Arteta was with his wife for, what, 5 minutes of that All or Nothing series, tops? And that's a highly edited reality show. And from that you have decided you have deep insight into the state of their marriage. Behave!
    I’m saying your mate clearly doesn’t understand extremism when he sees it, so liar or thick take your pick I really don’t care. I’m passed the point of caring for the excuses people make for this shit

Your mate will be I suspect the type of person who doesn’t understand and will refuse to accept when he’s told that from the river to the sea is a literal injunction for the destruction of the state of Israel. Ask him, what river and what sea does he think it refers to?

Chanting that Israel is a terror state isn’t much better, it’s essentially calling into question its entire legitimacy when it’s the only functioning democracy in the Middle East. Ask him how he feels about the treatment of Palestinians in Jordan, ask him what he thinks about what Assad did to them in Syria? Ask him why he never marched for them, or the Uyghurs in Xingjang or the Albanian Kosovans in Srebrenica.

Because I don’t have to guess, he won’t have been on “peace” marches for any of these. Because such marches never took place
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 14-11-2023 at 04:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better still ask him if he believes in a two state solution, and if he does…does he think such a goal can be reached whilst Hamas exists, Hamas which wants a fully fledged Islamic state in the Levant to replace what currently exists.

Did he care before October that probably more children in Gaza have died from bacterial infections picked up from polluted water, or malnutrition. Does he believe that Hamas has killed its own people looking to escape from Gaza.

Does he think that tunnels and weapons caches that are always located in and under hospitals and schools by Hamas is just Israeli propaganda when he designates them to be the terror state.

Does he know that the UN often do shady grubby deals with Hamas where rogue individuals make money off selling relief aid supplies to them at a marked up price. Does he know that the UN finds schools in Gaza that teach holocaust denial and inculcates children into thinking that the best thing they can be is a martyr to Islam.

Does he know of all the foreign aid given by credulous states to improving the humanitarian situation in Gaza is appropriated by Hamas to donate to their billionaire masters in Qatar.

I don’t think your friend is sufficiently motivated to provide a honest accounting. Is he an actual liar or just so blinded by his own self-righteousness that he refuses to acknowledge what he is an accomplice to
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 14-11-2023 at 04:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://x.com/antisemitism/status/17...k_DvSqUkaQFrjw

If you’re genuinely interested in the extent of the issue I’d suggest following this account.

The fact that you compare what I’ve stated about the March and what happens on it to my opinions on Arteta suggests that you’re not especially serious about this. How many expressed as a percentage of that march are extremists? Without being a mind reader I couldn’t say…but there is more than enough examples of extremism on that march to give any remotely serious minded person concern about what they appear to be tacitly endorsing

This is not fun and games or a bit of banter to me. This is about the rise of the oldest racism in the history of civilisation and the rise of religious fundamentalism and how progressives give it their sponsorship. Out of idiocy, out of malignancy I couldn’t say.

I do think if someone who was a respected politician and not Suella Braverman had the guts to call this march what it is, people might take it seriously.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 14-11-2023 at 04:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://x.com/ozraeliavi/status/1723...k_DvSqUkaQFrjw

This guy can’t move for all the peaceful protesters challenging him on his views

Nor this woman

Hamas are freedom fighters

Loud chants for intifada, revolution

I don’t know if this is the Data you’re looking for, but I can provide many more examples. The question you have to ask yourself is how many examples will it take for you to understand that me calling this a hate march is an observation of fact?
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 14-11-2023 at 04:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy from CAA and his team were waylaid by police for driving a van with images of those kidnapped in Israel and taken to Gaza because of a potential for causing breach of the peace because of a nearby pro Palestinian demonstration. If this was a peaceful March, why would the police believe that images of Israeli hostages would inflame tension?

Your mate denies seeing placards like this?

You talk about biased media, I agree. The BBC journalist saying “we must stress that the vast majority of people on this march are peaceful”. Even if that were true, there is enough explicit evidence of the hate on display and the type of people organising these marches that makes them complicit in the hate
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 14-11-2023 at 05:06 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m saying your mate clearly doesn’t understand extremism when he sees it, so liar or thick take your pick I really don’t care.
    I note you're not even contemplating the 3rd possibility...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I note you're not even contemplating the 3rd possibility...
    That he’s walking around with his eyes closed and his hands over his ears?

I get that you want to defend your friend here. But as charitable as I can be to him is to suggest he’s ignorant on what counts as hate. As I’ve suggested more than once, there is simply no way he could have gone on that march and not heard a “from the river to the sea chant” or a chant for “intifada revolution”.

Maybe he doesn’t know that the intifadas were a campaign of violent terrorist actions by Palestinians inside Israel from suicide bombings to just randomly stabbing or shooting people. This wasn’t even Hamas, this was adopted by the PLO.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That he’s walking around with his eyes closed and his hands over his ears?
    No, that you're wrong. You're bringing a "here's a few incidents I read about" to a "he was actually there" fight. And your only push back is that he's lying/stupid/wrong. Sorry, dude, it's just lazy. Adapt to new information rather than just dismissing it because it doesn't confirm to your narrative. According to this they arrested a handful of people on Sunday (compared with the number of people who marched):
    https://news.sky.com/story/police-de...ested-13005216

But you covered that above by saying "The police have been arresting a mere fraction of the people they should be arresting for public incitement, support for terrorism"
    Which is you doing it again. They didn't arrest that many people, compared to the number of people who marched. And your takeaway is not that maybe it wasn't as bad as you suppose, but that the police should have arrested far more people.

If you look at my mate's message he did mention some dodgy chanting, he mentions a couple of signs - one of which he describes as "horrible". So he's not claiming it was a universal hippy peaceful love in. But in the context of the sheer size of the crowd he reports seeing "negligible trouble" and that the "overall atmosphere was delightful". It wasn't the cauldron of hate you're imagining.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, that you're wrong. You're bringing a "here's a few incidents I read about" to a "he was actually there" fight. And your only push back is that he's lying/stupid/wrong. Sorry, dude, it's just lazy. Adapt to new information rather than just dismissing it because it doesn't confirm to your narrative. According to this they arrested a handful of people on Sunday (compared with the number of people who marched):
    https://news.sky.com/story/police-de...ested-13005216

But you covered that above by saying "The police have been arresting a mere fraction of the people they should be arresting for public incitement, support for terrorism"
    Which is you doing it again. They didn't arrest that many people, compared to the number of people who marched. And your takeaway is not that maybe it wasn't as bad as you suppose, but that the police should have arrested far more people.

If you look at my mate's message he did mention some dodgy chanting, he mentions a couple of signs - one of which he describes as "horrible". So he's not claiming it was a universal hippy peaceful love in. But in the context of the sheer size of the crowd he reports seeing "negligible trouble" and that the "overall atmosphere was delightful". It wasn't the cauldron of hate you're imagining.

- It’s not a few incidents, it’s multiple incidents involving multiple people. As I’ve said I would put my faith more in the CAA and the various other Jewish community voices who have spoken about their sense of fear and intimidation just living in London at these marches going on than your mate who is not a particularly reliable eyewitness. I imagine the atmosphere was delightful if you’re ok with hearing Israel is a terror state, from the river to the sea etc. But again did you ask this mate if anyone called for a two state solution or even felt comfortable doing so?

- No I’m saying when you arrest over 100 that’s not an indicator of a peaceful March. Regardless of my opinion of whether it’s a fraction of who should have been arrested. Compare it to the vigils for Israeli hostages held every Sunday the day after the Pro-Palestinian marches. How many arrests? Zero because there’s zero need to arrest people who aren’t behaving violently.

- You agree with me that Yaxley-Lennon’s far right mob constitutes a hate march. Why? Because you know Yaxley-Lennon is a hate monger and he organised the event. And you know the clips you’ve seen are expressions of that hatefulness. Yet when I show you evidence from the Pro-Palestinian mob you dismiss it as a few bad apples. Asking me to adapt to new information based on your mates testimony is like asking me to accept the opinion of people on the march in the clip I sent you that Hamas isn’t a terrorist group.

You act as though I’ve called your mate a hateful extremist. Not everyone on that march is a hateful extremist and I’ve not claimed that, it doesn’t need to be the case for it to count as a hate march. What I’ve claimed is that your mate and people like Mac76 are useful idiots for a movement that absolutely has no interest in peace, and every week these marches go on the extremist incidents go up and up
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 14-11-2023 at 06:32 PM.