Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Again no

It was the backbenches of the Tory party who wanted the referendum, not because of UKIP but because they themselves wanted to leave the EU, and they wanted Cameron to call for a referendum on the Lisbon treaty when he was leader of the opposition but he didn’t. The Conservatives had already positioned themselves that way by leaving the EPP bloc

I love how you decry legacy media yet you follow the narrative they put out about Farage being this Mr Brexit figure.

Too scared to have a real opinion? You’re literally too scared to think anything that doesn’t chime with your world view.The fact is, Brexit was authored by the establishment party.
    Fuck off Herbert. The way you drill so deeply into irrelevancies so you can prove a pointless point is ridiculous. Bottom line is you are calling Farage out as insignificant and even fools can figure out that's total bullshit. And the even bigger joke - who are you comparing him to? The "significant" cunts that have the approval of the mainstream you say I'M beholden to? Hilarious.

Go on - go and get some more bullshit from whoever is spoon-feeding you. Then dress it with daisies and pretend you own it and throw it at me so we can waste more time on fantasy.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 15-12-2023 at 02:17 AM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Fuck off Herbert. The way you drill so deeply into irrelevancies so you can prove a pointless point is ridiculous. Bottom line is you are calling Farage out as insignificant and even fools can figure out that's total bullshit. And the even bigger joke - who are you comparing him to? The "significant" cunts that have the approval of the mainstream you say I'M beholden to? Hilarious.

Go on - go and get some more bullshit from whoever is spoon-feeding you. Then dress it with daisies and pretend you own it and throw it at me so we can waste more time on fantasy.
    Lot of Ad Hominem there chief

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lot of Ad Hominem there chief
    You're right, I forgot about projection. Yes, that too!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done Sunak, you’ve literally set back progress a year by making a dead trans girl the butt of your joke. Mate we know she’s not actually a girl, but human compassion takes centre stage in things like this. And it simply won’t do to equate her with the vile perverts who walk around with erections because they are turned on by the thought of themselves as women. If BG became that kind of individual they too would deserve their ire, but a dead child can do no wrong…and we will now have arseholes riding her corpse into no debate and vilifying women.

Kindness doesn’t care about truth, people don’t like speaking ill of the dead. Especially not someone who was murdered needlessly by two fuckwits and left behind a heartbroken mother. This is exactly the emotional blackmail, that these sick weirdos wanted.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure I understand what this kerfuffle is about
    He was talking about Starmer's broken promises. He listed "defining what a woman is" as one of them.
    What's that got to do with that kid's death? Did Starmer say something about that in the wake of that incident?
    How did Sunak speak ill of the dead?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    He was talking about Starmer's broken promises. He listed "defining what a woman is" as one of them.
    What's that got to do with that kid's death? Did Starmer say something about that in the wake of that incident?
    The problem is this has been turned into a culture war. You know it, I know it…the British public knows it. But you can’t be seen to point score over such an issue when a child’s mother has been invited into parliament. Is it fair? No of course not, but life isn’t fair. If life was fair, you wouldn’t have the imbeciles who fucked up the economy holding a shadow conference passing themselves off as the true conservatives.
    Starmer was utterly wrong to politically point score in this way, just in the same way it’s not on the way gender critical people are looked at like they have two heads. But if it’s poor form to call the pope emeritus a nonce enabling scumbag, it’s doubly so to point out that having long hair and a winky makes you a boy if you’ve been lured into woods and stabbed up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The problem is that it's a dogwhistle for some really nasty bigotry.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate we know she’s not actually a girl.
    Are you privy to whether she had bottom surgery? Because that's the line you decided on a while back regarding whether or not you'd allow trans women into women's changing rooms.

Genuinely not having a go, I just cba to Google it.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Are you privy to whether she had bottom surgery? Because that's the line you decided on a while back regarding whether or not you'd allow trans women into women's changing rooms.

Genuinely not having a go, I just cba to Google it.
    The likelihood that a child of that age has had bottom surgery is as next to nothing as makes no odds. You are indeed correct that full transition was my necessary pre-requisite for invitation into women’s spaces, but it is insufficient for one to call themselves a woman. It’s merely a compromise that perhaps was misguided.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    The problem is that it's a dogwhistle for some really nasty bigotry.
    The problem that lies within is that it’s considered bigotry to misgender someone when at worst it’s a social faux pas

The delicacy of the issue is not to decide which individual is worthy of having womanhood bestowed upon them, because it is entirely unmerited in any event. But who deserves to be respected and who deserves to be looked upon with disgust. Now I appreciate that one could take the same view of homosexuality….between someone who happens to be gay and someone who happens to be lecherous and promiscuous.

But when we consider safeguarding, the only way to be equitable is either to stop all access or afford it only to those who we discern have more interest in self validation than self gratification. And that’s why as you rightly point out, I have suggested bottom surgery as a compromise mechanism….those who forsake their male genitalia are un inclined to offend with it.