Page 430 of 441 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    I don't blame the victim at all. The only people to blame are the murderers.

But the adults who constantly push this nonsense as normal and even encourage it are partly culpable.
    But they aren’t. This person wasn’t even murdered for being Trans. It’s no different from saying dressing as a goth means you deserve to get beaten up. Adults you’re right need to stop pushing nonsense as fact, but as far as I know this kid wasn’t put on a medical pathway…and teenage experimentation is what it is. The more you try and tell them not to do something, the more they’ll do it. What we need to have is a balance where we aren’t ostracising what we don’t understand but we also don’t push kids into boxes either.
    You say this kid was mentally ill, and that’s possible….but you don’t cure that using shame. Because then we are admitting that what we find desirable is more important than the child’s health. The boy having long hair and being more feminine hurts no one….

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    But they aren’t. This person wasn’t even murdered for being Trans. .
    I haven't really followed the story at all but I thought he was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't really followed the story at all but I thought he was.
    No the two people that killed him wanted to kill someone else first of all. The girl was jealous of him, they made “transphobic” comments but that wasn’t material to their motivation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No the two people that killed him wanted to kill someone else first of all. The girl was jealous of him, they made “transphobic” comments but that wasn’t material to their motivation
    In that case the whole faux outrage at Sunak's comment is even more ridiculous.

But whatever I don't really care Sunak is done for, the Tories are toast at the next election and it can't come soon enough.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the Tories are toast at the next election and it can't come soon enough.
    Yes. Everything will be brilliant with Labour in charge (although I do want them to win).
    And I'm not so sure about the Tories. If there's one man who can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory then it's probably Starmer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Yes. Everything will be brilliant with Labour in charge (although I do want them to win).
    And I'm not so sure about the Tories. If there's one man who can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory then it's probably Starmer.
    No it won't be better with Labour but it is a necessary step for the Reform revolution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Labour will be just as bad. They can’t commit to anything and change their mind daily on which policy is in place.

If you can’t defend your flagship green energy policy when 20 plus points ahead in the polls, what is the point of standing for election (same goes for party ). I have no idea what labour are really standing for in this election other then “we are not tories”. At least with Blair in 1997, while you can agree or disagree with him, you knew that when labour won, what they were going to do. They basically stopped caring about the tories for the 12 months prior to the election and just relentlessly told the voters what labour would do.

I don’t think a hung parliament can be ruled out just yet. While this Tory government deserves to be voted out, there is no real enthusiasm for Starmer & labour. If they can’t defend their flagship policies then I suspect quite a few voters will just think what’s the point and not turn out meaning no party wins a majority.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Labour will be just as bad. They can’t commit to anything and change their mind daily on which policy is in place.

If you can’t defend your flagship green energy policy when 20 plus points ahead in the polls, what is the point of standing for election (same goes for party ). I have no idea what labour are really standing for in this election other then “we are not tories”. At least with Blair in 1997, while you can agree or disagree with him, you knew that when labour won, what they were going to do. They basically stopped caring about the tories for the 12 months prior to the election and just relentlessly told the voters what labour would do.

I don’t think a hung parliament can be ruled out just yet. While this Tory government deserves to be voted out, there is no real enthusiasm for Starmer & labour. If they can’t defend their flagship policies then I suspect quite a few voters will just think what’s the point and not turn out meaning no party wins a majority.
    This feels like a bit of copium on your part. The polls would have to reflect this, they don’t….its not a vote of confidence in Labour it’s a vote of utter contempt in this government. Though Blair was in a net positive come 1997, what’s never really factored in is that John Smith would have won by a landslide which ironically make the New Labour revolution unnecessary (although you could argue Smith was the architect of New Labour…and Blair was just the front show room).
    If Johnson had been replaced with Sunak you’d be in hung parliament territory, but no one but no one is going to forgive the Tories for the Liz Truss escapade. And no one should. And Labours cowardice in a way is helpful because people feel like they can change the soft furnishings in the room without re-decorating.
    And believe me that’s not a vote of confidence from me, Labour is out of touch on social issues and no where near ambitious enough on investment and reform. It’s just a statement of where we are this close to an election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This feels like a bit of copium on your part. The polls would have to reflect this, they don’t….its not a vote of confidence in Labour it’s a vote of utter contempt in this government. Though Blair was in a net positive come 1997, what’s never really factored in is that John Smith would have won by a landslide which ironically make the New Labour revolution unnecessary (although you could argue Smith was the architect of New Labour…and Blair was just the front show room).
    If Johnson had been replaced with Sunak you’d be in hung parliament territory, but no one but no one is going to forgive the Tories for the Liz Truss escapade. And no one should. And Labours cowardice in a way is helpful because people feel like they can change the soft furnishings in the room without re-decorating.
    And believe me that’s not a vote of confidence from me, Labour is out of touch on social issues and no where near ambitious enough on investment and reform. It’s just a statement of where we are this close to an election
    I tend to agree about voters not forgiving the tories for Truss (and really she should just leave politics for all the damage she has done) but I think it was times radio the other day where they had focus groups and starmer etc just do not seem get positive reviews at all. We saw in 2015 how labour poll leads for the party don’t always lead to election wins if the leader isn’t that popular. I’m not saying sunak is more popular but neither party has what you would call inspiring leaders or vision. Personally it seems to me that labour are offering similar policies to what the tories are with their fiscal rules etc so people may think what’s the point of voting.

I think there are some very decent MPs in both the Tory & Labour Party who would make good prime ministers but sadly they are no where the leadership positions. The sooner the vast majority of the Tory party are kicked out the better so the party can modernise and get rid of the likes of Rees Mogg, Redwood, Truss etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I tend to agree about voters not forgiving the tories for Truss (and really she should just leave politics for all the damage she has done) but I think it was times radio the other day where they had focus groups and starmer etc just do not seem get positive reviews at all. We saw in 2015 how labour poll leads for the party don’t always lead to election wins if the leader isn’t that popular. I’m not saying sunak is more popular but neither party has what you would call inspiring leaders or vision. Personally it seems to me that labour are offering similar policies to what the tories are with their fiscal rules etc so people may think what’s the point of voting.

I think there are some very decent MPs in both the Tory & Labour Party who would make good prime ministers but sadly they are no where the leadership positions. The sooner the vast majority of the Tory party are kicked out the better so the party can modernise and get rid of the likes of Rees Mogg, Redwood, Truss etc.
    It’s not unprecedented for a party to be more popular than its leader and vice versa. 1979 Callaghan was like Sunak more popular than his party (although not sure thats the case anymore) and Thatcher was far less popular than her party…to the point where Charles and Maurice Satchi didn’t even mention her in advertising.

Do I agree with you that there’s a more capable leader out there than Starmer, even if we don’t agree on who that might be id say yes. But like with the Republican and Democrat parties, the average voter doesn’t get the same on who the leader is. It’s a shame, Starmer only got elected by promising to be Corbyn Lite (which he absolutely isn’t). But Harold Wilson was also someone who came from the left, to the point where he was accused of being a Soviet agent….but as prime minister he kept both wings of the party under wraps…Starmer is no Wilson….Wilson was a genius. But he is someone I think can be trusted not to go too far, the idea that he’s going to win an election and govern from the left….is not how it works for Labour. The Tories can do that but Labour tends to be that its leaders have to veer right.