Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Labour has now withdraw support for Ali in Rochdale

So it’s fair to say Mac that the party don’t agree with you that it’s a legitimate opinion
    Well talking of burden of proof, that's one of your unfounded statements - they may believe it's legitimate, but in this climate it's too toxic to support publicly - again you don't know...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Labour are a shambles. Vote Reform.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Well talking of burden of proof, that's one of your unfounded statements - they may believe it's legitimate, but in this climate it's too toxic to support publicly - again you don't know...
    I hope you didn’t pull your shoulder with your reaching there

But I suppose I shouldn’t expect anything else from someone who went on a pro Palestine march

If it’s a legitimate belief, so Is the belief that vaccines cause heart problems using the logic of Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc. You choose to believe one despite the fact the evidence tells you otherwise because you want to believe it’s true. And you want to believe it’s true because it’s the only way you can justify being cross with Israel for what it’s doing
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 13-02-2024 at 09:47 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Labour are a shambles. Vote Reform.
    ...and travel to hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope you didn’t pull your shoulder with your reaching there

But I suppose I shouldn’t expect anything else from someone who went on a pro Palestine march

If it’s a legitimate belief, so Is the belief that vaccines cause heart problems using the logic of Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc. You choose to believe one despite the fact the evidence tells you otherwise because you want to believe it’s true. And you want to believe it’s true because it’s the only way you can justify being cross with Israel for what it’s doing
    btw Labour have acted having learnt new information - presumably the audio that has emerged showed exactly what he said beyond doubt - i for one wouldn't blame Starmer for not taking the right-wing press's word that Ali said exactly what was alleged.

You're conveniently ignoring the fact that the press have sat on this until it could do Labour maximum damage, showing that they don't just report the news, they create and/or manipulate it to support their chosen political side.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...l_article_link
    Last edited by Mac76; 13-02-2024 at 10:05 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...and travel to hell
    Explain to me how Reform are any worse than the far left who co-sponsor the conspiratorial nonsense that you think is a legitimate talking point.

Reform is racist, the far left is racist. Reform make specious policies which would utterly fuck the country’s economy….so do the far left.

Horseshoe theory is an overgeneralisation, but the more extreme you are…the more reckless and more “anything goes” you are

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Explain to me how Reform are any worse than the far left who co-sponsor the conspiratorial nonsense that you think is a legitimate talking point.

Reform is racist, the far left is racist. Reform make specious policies which would utterly fuck the country’s economy….so do the far left.

Horseshoe theory is an overgeneralisation, but the more extreme you are…the more reckless and more “anything goes” you are
    I agree but I didn't say I'd be any more likely to vote far left did I? there's a more varied choice than that at an election or didn't you know - does the Daily Maul not tell you that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw Labour have acted having learnt new information - presumably the audio that has emerged showed exactly what he said beyond doubt - i for one wouldn't blame Starmer for not taking the right-wing press's word that Ali said exactly what was alleged.

You're conveniently ignoring the fact that the press have sat on this until it could do Labour maximum damage, showing that they don't just report the news, they create and/or manipulate it to support their chosen political side.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...l_article_link
    Explain to me how these comments are any worse than the conspiracy theory that Israel allowed attacks on its own civilians to justify an attack on Gaza. Labour got it wrong, they held the by-election too soon after Tony Lloyd’s death (he hasn’t even had his funeral yet) and they put someone forward for selection without vetting them. Azar Ali made these comments at a Labour selection hearing…and it wasn’t considered a problem. Not the conspiracy theory, not the other disgusting remarks….soft bigotry of low expectations in play again
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 13-02-2024 at 10:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree but I didn't say I'd be any more likely to vote far left did I? there's a more varied choice than that at an election or didn't you know - does the Daily Maul not tell you that?
    Well there genuinely isn’t that choice, that’s why I haven’t voted in years. Starmer isn’t hard left but his cowardice and backtracking over Gaza and his attempt to try and brazen this out suggests he lacks the guts to stand up to them (yes he’s too scared to stand up to the right as well) The Daily Mail sat on the information until Ali could no longer be removed from the ballot….according to Sources close to Starmer the whistleblower was a Corbyn supporter. The problem is none of this matters, saying the Mail didn’t do the right thing doesn’t change that Labour didn’t do it either. It’s whataboutery, I criticise the Tories when they are awful just as much as I criticise Labour because I won’t tolerate nonsense no matter where it comes from.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 13-02-2024 at 10:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I criticise the Tories when they are awful just as much as I criticise Labour because I won’t tolerate nonsense no matter where it comes from.
    well so do I, so don't try to tar me with some cliched brush because i may have certain views on this or that matter - real people (or some anyway) are more nuanced than the caricatures you're presented with in the tabloid press you know