User Tag List

Page 438 of 441 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. And the Nick Griffin thing?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Interesting. And the Nick Griffin thing?
    It’s literally right there next to the cartoon. Griffin endorsed Galloway

They have a few things in common. Both are very supportive of Hamas and the Theocracy in Iran….on account that both despise Jews.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    It’s literally right there next to the cartoon. Griffin endorsed Galloway

They have a few things in common. Both are very supportive of Hamas and the Theocracy in Iran….on account that both despise Jews.
    Galloway doesn't despise Jews. He despises Israelis. There's a difference. And I disagree with him on that point. Many, many Israelis despise their government, which is right and proper. The Israeli "government", for want of a better term, has always been a terror organisation. Founded in terror, operatives of the most perfect terror. The only thing that saves them is the Arabs are thick as shit. I know that's a generalisation and I know it only applies to 100% of them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Galloway doesn't despise Jews. He despises Israelis. There's a difference. And I disagree with him on that point. Many, many Israelis despise their government, which is right and proper. The Israeli "government", for want of a better term, has always been a terror organisation. Founded in terror, operatives of the most perfect terror. The only thing that saves them is the Arabs are thick as shit. I know that's a generalisation and I know it only applies to 100% of them.
    No he despises Jews, and indulges the Muslim communities who many ex Muslims openly tell us engage in casual antisemitism regardless of where they come from. Ayan Hirsi Ali who came from Somalia and if you lived in Somalia your whole life you’d almost certainly never meet a Jew, there’s rabid Jew hatred…because it’s baked into Islamic culture.

Galloway is in many respects a Tankie, an apologist for Stalinism and it was Stalin who perpetuated the myth of the learned elders of Zion, and his anti-Trotsky campaign was virulently antisemitic.

Plus you have to ask yourself why a man who endorses every brutal, murderous regime in existence and has no moral qualm with this (including regimes that have perpetrated mass murder against Muslims like Serbia) suddenly takes affront to Israel. Now I think there are lots of valid criticisms of Israel and if you say to me Netanyahu is a cunt you’ll get no argument from me. But Galloway isn’t against the Israeli government, he’s against the Israeli state where the majority of the worlds Jews live.

And Galloway isn’t a fool, not like these lefty idiots who think making a distinction between Jew and Zionist is a worthwhile distinction. He knows that the Anti Zionist Jews are the religious extremists who are just as bad in the way they live as the hardline Muslims. They are against Israel because they essentially want to colonise where they live, within the next thirty years Hasidic Jews will be the biggest single minority group in Brooklyn, New York.

And that the vast majority of Jews want the state of Israel to exist because when the shit hits the fan, they have somewhere to go when they become the scapegoat. Regardless of what they think of Netanyahu, or the ultra zionist land thefts.

Galloway wants to reverse engineer the state of Israel and for Jews to be expelled from the country (he claims otherwise but that’s the essence of what would happen and he knows this).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lee Anderson has officially defected to Reform.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Lee Anderson has officially defected to Reform.
    Good for him, he’s still going to lose his seat (not that I think he cares that much).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good for him, he’s still going to lose his seat (not that I think he cares that much).
    I think he cares. The guy's a moron this is the best paying job he could ever hope to get once he loses his seat he will be an irrelevance. He won't be able to continue the grift like Farage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    I think he cares. The guy's a moron this is the best paying job he could ever hope to get once he loses his seat he will be an irrelevance. He won't be able to continue the grift like Farage.
    Dunno. No he’s not Farage in terms of intelligence or charm. But he’s got that Bolshiness to him, he’s from the part of Nottingham where most people who don’t know accents will think he’s a Yorkshireman. I think he will continue to have a platform on GB News, much like JRM who actually if nothing else is reasonably consistent in his beliefs and not an opportunist. He will know the game is possibly up for him in his seat (partly because of Anti Tory swing, partly because his seat has gradually become more “metropolitan”). They are an odd lot the Rees Moggs, his old man was ardently in favour of decriminalising drugs (not that this is a strange view, but it’s a strange view for the one time editor of the Times to have)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dunno. No he’s not Farage in terms of intelligence or charm. But he’s got that Bolshiness to him, he’s from the part of Nottingham where most people who don’t know accents will think he’s a Yorkshireman. I think he will continue to have a platform on GB News, much like JRM who actually if nothing else is reasonably consistent in his beliefs and not an opportunist. He will know the game is possibly up for him in his seat (partly because of Anti Tory swing, partly because his seat has gradually become more “metropolitan”). They are an odd lot the Rees Moggs, his old man was ardently in favour of decriminalising drugs (not that this is a strange view, but it’s a strange view for the one time editor of the Times to have)
    He's just a gobby northerner nothing unique about him, the only thing he has going for him is that he's currently an MP. Rees Mogg is at least a character.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meanwhile the Tories are howling about a possible UAE takeover of the Telegraph, even though they are perfectly happy for an Aussie to own most of our papers - it can't be becuase he's a right-wing neoliberal can it?