User Tag List

Page 439 of 441 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441 LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think politicians of both parties are against it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's something to the idea that Anderson is what aristocrats think working class people are like
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anderson is Mild Mannered compared to some of the people I met in Stoke on Trent, had to bar a woman for throwing her drink over a Pakistani Taxi Driver. I wouldn’t mind but she’d phoned for the taxi to begin with

Then again that pub had greatly improved by the time I started working there, people were shooting up in the loo rather than in the bar. Woman who used to come in with an Argos catalogue for people who wanted to bung her some money so she’d go into the warehouse and nick it had also been barred.

Did watch two guys playing pool and then decide to use their pool cues to smack about a third guy. He then snuck out the back exit when they weren’t looking (but I told them which way he went….i wasn’t about him to protect him and I was the only one behind the bar so they could have turned on me)

Fun times

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    There's something to the idea that Anderson is what aristocrats think working class people are like

He's their working class rent boy. Much like having token black guy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole left-right distinction largely makes little sense anyway. If you’re working class from the kind of communities Anderson inhabits you’re most likely to hold socially conservative views on law and order, immigration, the whole alphabet mafia thing etc. But you will be in favour of left wing economic policies that involve government spending on public services

Anderson’s more socially conservative views I suspect do speak to people in his community I imagine

But Reform despite claims of how they will spend on the health service and the police tend to be very economically laissez faire - cut regulation, cut tax (though really we get things wrong by taxing income rather than wealth but that’s neither here nor there).

Suggests in many ways he’s a bit of an opportunist (which is a bit of an understatement)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    The whole left-right distinction largely makes little sense anyway. If you’re working class from the kind of communities Anderson inhabits you’re most likely to hold socially conservative views on law and order, immigration, the whole alphabet mafia thing etc. But you will be in favour of left wing economic policies that involve government spending on public services
    )
    No if you're not a loon you're most likely to hold those views.

But you're right the lefts embrace of moslems is perplexing when they'd happily stone you for your alphabet lifestyle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m inclined to think the situation should decide the policy. I’m fine with tough policing and law and order but then I’d also want proper policing rather than the miscarriages of justice in the 1970s - Stefan Klitsko, The Birmingham six, The Guildford four etc

Plus everything comes with a trade off, longer sentences means more money needs to be spent on prison. I’m generally of the opinion that all but murderers, violent offenders and rapists should be in prison to protect the public. Your average tealeaf or stupid kid should be forced into restorative justice programs.

Immigration? This government raises the panic about boat crossings but actually the vast majority of migrants are people we’ve invited over here either as students to fill the university coffers or to do some other job that we don’t pay enough that anyone who was born and raised here would want to do.

Not just Muslims either, African and Afro Caribbean are obsessed with homos. Case in point the Twitter page for the Nairobi times has published a video of two grown men snogging in a lift in Kenya…basically looking for a right minded citizen to shop them in…all seen as undermining core African values.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the latest in the farcical Rwanda saga is they want to pay failed asylum seekers £3k to go. It's supposed to be deterrent ffs so they invade on small boats either get granted asylum in the UK or paid £3k to go to Rwanda. The whole thing was always a ridiculous idea and it gets more and more ridiculous. How much has this cost already?

A cheaper and far more effective deterrent would be to use the Navy to sink the small boats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    So the latest in the farcical Rwanda saga is they want to pay failed asylum seekers £3k to go. It's supposed to be deterrent ffs so they invade on small boats either get granted asylum in the UK or paid £3k to go to Rwanda. The whole thing was always a ridiculous idea and it gets more and more ridiculous. How much has this cost already?

A cheaper and far more effective deterrent would be to use the Navy to sink the small boats.

So you make a reasoned critique of the Rwanda policy and then decide to make a ludicrous counter offer with this talk of the Navy sinking boats. Unfortunately for you the drawback is we don’t have unmanned Naval vessels, and the problem with human crews is that generally as a rule most of them won’t fire on unarmed vessels because they don’t have psychopathic bloodlust and aren’t too keen on the whole murdering thing….so you run into the problem of them disobeying others.

We could I suppose mine the English Channel, but this might cause a bit of uproar from people who rely on that whole shipping lane.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't give them ideas FFS
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting