User Tag List

Page 47 of 446 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    OK. Does the Royal Society carry a bit more weight?

https://royalsociety.org/topics-poli...es/question-2/

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    There you go again. You don't even understand the argument (you proved that by selecting the quote you did) but you are determined to pretend you somehow have a clue. I'm not bothered about WHO presented the Wikipedia article, I'm bothered about the fact ANYONE can present it. Wikipedia is the last resource that can be trusted on any matter in dispute.

You, on the other hand, couldn't give a fuck about the material, you only care about the authority.

First Wikipedia because people who don't read tend to think that's the definitive resource. Then the Royal (add whatever you want here). And what was said? Doesn't matter a bit. You prove that by highlighting the quotation, of all the quotes you could have picked

It's the FRAMING of the historical period of analysis that's one of the key areas of debate and only by that framing can the warmists make any of their models or dire predictions of doom come to life. Not that a SINGLE prediction of theirs has emerged since this junk science reared it's snout. Not one. All bar the most woolly minded sheep are starting to get suspicious.

And then you follow up with the conspiracy theory thing - it's so painfully predictable. You have the warmists with their Chicken Little bullshit, year after year but the sky is still up there. You have people who say, wait a minute, can we talk about this? Those cunts are the 'deniers' and conspiracy theorists. Anyway, doesn't matter. With a bit of luck there will be a new law to shut them up. In fact why not have a blanket law that shut's everyone up? Then only Ned Flanders here would be able to speak. I like the sound of that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    On the subject of old Tory wankers, Sir Chips Keswick

Replaced Hill Wood with him because it was taking too long every year to defrost him when taken out of cryostasis

"That again" when asked about paying ordinary day to day Arsenal staff the London living wage

Yeah that again, we charge some of the highest ticket prices in Europe and yet people still come...not like any of that revenue is being spent on players might be nice to give the workers a wage above starvation rates.

People that blue blooded regard anyone in poverty as stray cats, you feed them and they'll keep coming back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    On the subject of old Tory wankers, Sir Chips Keswick

Replaced Hill Wood with him because it was taking too long every year to defrost him when taken out of cryostasis

"That again" when asked about paying ordinary day to day Arsenal staff the London living wage

Yeah that again, we charge some of the highest ticket prices in Europe and yet people still come...not like any of that revenue is being spent on players might be nice to give the workers a wage above starvation rates.

People that blue blooded regard anyone in poverty as stray cats, you feed them and they'll keep coming back
    I'm not answering that, it's just noise.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    The climate may well be changing, but the climate has been changing to and fro since the dawn of time (or when God built it).
    This in itself scientifically proves God is a woman.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I'm not answering that, it's just noise.
    Are you suffering from synesthesia ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if God was one of us?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    This in itself scientifically proves God is a woman.
    If the incredibly unlikely were true and that God existed, it would not be a woman

A woman couldn't create a universe, she'd just nag her male counterpart for not having done it

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    What if God was one of us?
    You just shut that pissing mouth of yours right now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You want to be spoon fed? Too thick? Too lazy? Or both? Nobody is going to make that effort with you, or anyone else who laps at the anus of authority and enjoys it.

The reason I "never really say anything" is because you have to ignore everything I say. Plenty said in this thread but none of it fits your cosy little world view. Just as in the Wenger debate, if you don't like it then it doesn't exist.
    I hope you appreciate the irony that the above is just another post where you hint at knowing better than me but don't actually say anything.
    And ignore everything you say? Again, irony overload.
    a) You just did exactly that - you ignored my whole post
    b) You do that CONSTANTLY. Your posts in Arsenal debate are worse. Occasionally you do engage with what I actually say but most of the time you just ignore it and caricature my position to absurdity so you can easily dismiss and ridicule it. Lazy, lazy, lazy...

EDIT: I've just seen your other post where you do say something but, as usual, it's all pretty vague - you make some vague assertions and don't back anything up. The weather and climate are complex, chaotic systems. I'm not quite sure what 'predictions' they made which haven't come to pass (again, rather than vague assertions just provide examples and back them up) but you can't predict the climate in 50 years in the same way you can predict a solar eclipse in 50 years. The laws around the movements of the sun, earth and moon are well understood and work in a way that means they can be predicted with great accuracy. The climate is more complex but it a measurable and noticeable fact that the earth has warmed up and there are noticeable consequences - more extreme weather, ice caps melting. That is not up for debate. And there is a lot of evidence suggesting that what we as a species have done to the environment is a factor in that. The exact rate of warming in the future and the consequences of that cannot be accurately predicted - they can't even predict the weather next week with any decent accuracy - but that doesn't mean all the science behind it is bunk and there's a big 'agenda' behind scientists predicting a mankind-influenced warming world. There's a lot of money being invested in 'green' technologies but those are good and would persist whatever the climate is doing, a less polluted world is a good thing regardless of the consequences for the climate. And there's a rather lot of money in coal and oil so surely there's a lot of money at stake in people proving that we're not contributing to global warming.

I find it hard to take you seriously because your default position is that the 'mainstream' opinion is the wrong one, we're always being misled, there's always a big agenda behind it. And you always hint at you knowing better but you never actually say what the 'truth' is or back it up, if evidence backing up the mainstream view is presented you just dismiss it. I accept Wiki isn't the best source, The Royal Society is a better one but, again, you just dismiss it without providing any evidence to refute what they're saying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's right - I don't post links to Wikipedia. Live with it.

And go read a book FFS
    Für eure Sicherheit