User Tag List

Page 61 of 441 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    All you are saying is give peace a chance?
    Of course the ideal way is the peaceful way but is that even possible in this situation?
    I don't know if they want us to retaliate - in some ways it strengthens their cause - but I think they'd be pretty happy if we let them got on with it too.
    You should probably read the post invasion writings of Mullah Omar if you want to understand the anti-Western mindset and how their David has set out to destroy our Goliath. And they are winning, all across the board. Our leaders are so obsessed with their own agendas they don't even recognise each defeat as it piles on the last.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a one off nutter who would probably have snapped at some point for some reason.
    I'm not saying our actions don't increase the risk of an attack, but this isn't it.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Sounds like a one off nutter who would probably have snapped at some point for some reason.
    I'm not saying our actions don't increase the risk of an attack, but this isn't it.
    Whether our actions increase the likelihood of an attack for me is not even a worthwhile consideration, should we ostracise homosexuals and push them off the roofs of multi storey car parks because we want to appease the wrath of islamists?.

Whether this is the right or wrong strategy, what the long term implications are for the region...whether we are only going to make things worse, whether we are not properly following the money trail because it might lead us back to some uncomfortable confrontations with so-called allies are worthwhile considerations not how the cult of death fanatics are going to react.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #YouAintNoMuslimBruv

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Whether our actions increase the likelihood of an attack for me is not even a worthwhile consideration, should we ostracise homosexuals and push them off the roofs of multi storey car parks because we want to appease the wrath of islamists?.

Whether this is the right or wrong strategy, what the long term implications are for the region...whether we are only going to make things worse, whether we are not properly following the money trail because it might lead us back to some uncomfortable confrontations with so-called allies are worthwhile considerations not how the cult of death fanatics are going to react.
    Step back at least 500 paces in this entire process and take a look at what we do and don't need to do, or what we do and don't need to support.

The WEST are the terrorists. The "fanatical terrorists" who are religious fascists and "hate us because we are free" work for US, are paid by US and WE are their primary recruiting sergeant. So please, stop it with the money trail and homosexuals being pushed off roofs bullshit. If you have to do that shit then do babies being chucked out of incubators or Iraqi tanks on the Saudi border or Downs babies being boiled alive in a big pot of oil in the middle of the living roomtent.

Please tell me you don't believe ANY of this shit?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Step back at least 500 paces in this entire process and take a look at what we do and don't need to do, or what we do and don't need to support.

The WEST are the terrorists. The "fanatical terrorists" who are religious fascists and "hate us because we are free" work for US, are paid by US and WE are their primary recruiting sergeant. So please, stop it with the money trail and homosexuals being pushed off roofs bullshit. If you have to do that shit then do babies being chucked out of incubators or Iraqi tanks on the Saudi border or Downs babies being boiled alive in a big pot of oil in the middle of the living roomtent.

Please tell me you don't believe ANY of this shit?
    Do i believe that Decapitation, Limb amputation, stoning of women, setting people on fire in cages and hanging headless bodies in the streets has happened in areas where IS has tried to establish a Caliphate? yes

Do i believe that this kind of barbarism happens in countries which enjoy unequivocal western support? Also yes

Do i believe that this kind of thing happens in Western countries? No

I think too long a discussion would be unproductive as we are Poles apart on this.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 06-12-2015 at 11:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Do i believe that Decapitation, Limb amputation, stoning of women, setting people on fire in cages and hanging headless bodies in the streets has happened in areas where IS has tried to establish a Caliphate? yes

Do i believe that this kind of barbarism happens in countries which enjoy unequivocal western support? Also yes

Do i believe that this kind of thing happens in Western countries? No

I think too long a discussion would be unproductive as we are Poles apart on this.
    I consider the disease you consider the symptoms. That's where we differ.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35142675

Good news.

Hopefully somebody digs him up and pisses on his dead skull.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't seem like much but at least they did something.
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...-welfare-state

When the pig fucker states he wants to knock down "sink estates" and replace with housing that provides a future, he's talking about the future of the property developers. This comes in line with the redefinition of "affordable" housing, which now means affordable for those with cash on hand and fuck everyone else.

Btw, there is no such thing as "government money". That's the money stolen from labour through taxation he's talking about. The government never did a day's work in all its existence. Interesting side note about "pension sector" money. Could they make it more obvious?

Still, 50% of the cocks in this country masquerading as citizens will endorse it. Provided its not their house being knocked down of course. Their mental faculties won't stretch far enough to envisage their labour being misappropriated or their pension funds being raided.
    Für eure Sicherheit