User Tag List

Page 68 of 449 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GEORGE Osborne will unveil a Budget tax incentive so low-paid workers can buy a speedboat.

The Chancellor’s tax bonanza will offer a 0.5 per cent rebate for any new vessel costing over £150,000 if it is bought outright from a government-approved supplier.

Osborne said: “This is about reinvigorating the country’s speedboat-building industry and encouraging responsible speedboat ownership amongst the poor.

“What could be more aspirational than whizzing along, with the wind in your hair, in between shifts at Asda?”

Tax on speedboat fuel is unlikely to change, with the Chancellor stressing he does not wish to create a ‘dependency on state handouts’.

Part-time Sports Direct worker Nikki Hollis said: “I’ve heard the Bayliner Antigua 500 is an absolute cracker. I’m so excited.”
    Brilliant!

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The budget.

What nonsense.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IDS has resigned from the cabinet.

Claims to be totally against the cuts to PIP.

A boot in the face for Gideon?
    Last edited by Shaqiri Is Boss; 18-03-2016 at 09:24 PM.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Thats Osborne fucked and potentially Cameron as well

Instead that mopped hair oaf Johnson leads the country

Possibly could have been contrived to orchaestrate a coup prior to EU referendum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firmino Is Boss View Post

So the Tories are too extreme for IDS. I'm trying to find a scale that could measure just how extreme that is.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firmino Is Boss View Post

Except he didn't really resign for that reason - since when had he shown he gave a toss about the disabled? It is clearly for some other reason, either the EU pitch he wants to make or perhaps because he wants to damage Osborne's pitch for the Tory leadership when Cameron stands down later this parliament. The idea that he or anyone else in the cabinet cares about disabled people I find laughable.

Oh - and the withdrawal of the cut by his replacement Stephen Crabb is not by Crabb - it is to give the illusion that the Work and Pensions Secretary is making the decision on the cuts - that it was for IDS to apply or withdraw. This is bollocks, of course - Osborne wanted the cut but now that Osborne and Cameron realise the degree of opposition, they have done a U-turn and disguised it by crediting Crabb with the withdrawal with a hint of mud on IDS.
    Last edited by Coney; 21-03-2016 at 09:50 PM.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    You could knock me down with a feather right now, who'd have thought Lord Ashcroft a guy so totally above board would be one of those named in the Mossack Fonseca Leak.

Totally shocked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    You could knock me down with a feather right now, who'd have thought Lord Ashcroft a guy so totally above board would be one of those named in the Mossack Fonseca Leak.

Totally shocked.
    Let's wait for the spin before relying on hard evidence.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    It doesn't make any difference, for me it's like Tom Daley admitting he likes boys it was abundantly obvious that was the case but you don't expect it to be publically confirmed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    It doesn't make any difference, for me it's like Tom Daley admitting he likes boys it was abundantly obvious that was the case but you don't expect it to be publically confirmed.
    This won't touch the majority. They'll still pin their hopes and futures on an establishment so utterly exposed (long before this scandal by the way). It doesn't even cross the minds of most that it might just be possible to survive if the overtly criminal entities running the show are bypassed or sanctioned. Fraud, corruption, child abuse, hypocrisy beyond measure, war crimes, mass murder, torture, inequality so massive it cannot be measured, this is the ruling elite. Eventually something so rotten will collapse of its own accord but without the will of the people to intervene the void will be filled by something even worse. Too many fearful people, too many people born and raised in fear.
    Für eure Sicherheit