User Tag List

Page 77 of 441 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too boring; killed self
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    Too boring; killed self
    A gross misrepresentation. ALL of my political opinions carry links to videos of fluffy pussies.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I am very glad to see the man I voted for last and this year remain as leader of Labour, New Labour is dead and I hope we can get back to what the party was originally founded for.

Oh and if we're to believe everything the MSM spoon-feed us; Russia is to blame for everything that is wrong in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dear. What did Corbyn mean today when he said a National Bank would be able to borrow at "historically low interest rates"? His one policy, down the shitter. As for the rest of it, well it sounds like he's slowly learning the tricks of the political trade.

"There is nothing more unpatriotic than not paying your taxes."

I suppose he's right though. Politicians have always equated robbery with patriotism. Robbing our labour to fund their romp, robbing our lives to fund their wars, robbing our futures to pay for their extreme incompetence and short-sightedness. Welcome to the club Corbyn.

Nothing more unpatriotic than not paying taxes. That could be the most demonic reversal I have heard to date.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Democrats have totally lapsed into Dr Strangelove mode. That tool Biden is threatening Russia with some sort of cyber attack, informing the Russian government they'll, "know when it happens." That's an act of war you stupid fuck! All this so that hag Clinton can deflect from the avalanche of shit Assange is dumping on her at the moment. How far will these lunatics go to try an win an election? Is it win or blow the whole fucking planet up?

They are also rattling on about Russia trying to rig the election in 50 states. Fucking nerve of it - rigging elections is the Clinton's job! And now the Bush gang have added their weight to the team effort there's little doubt who will be responsible if any fraud occurs. But no, the Russians are trying to rig the most rigged elections in the first world. Fucking laughable. Surely nobody, not even thickos, would buy into this?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Sheer hypocrisy the west are showing over Syria is outstanding!

Syria invited Russia, an ally to help defeat western/saudi armed "rebels", jihadists and an armed militia posing as humanitarian workers aka "the white helmets" who in their spare time like to behead young boys.

USA, UK, France and Canada well basically NATO who weren't invited by the government of Syria have basically invaded another sovereign country yet again and want to ensure another country is destroyed, in the same way Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and in some ways how Ukraine was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The school tie crew are showing why it is absolutely essential that cunt Clinton doesn't make it near the Oval Office. These fuckers are very, very dangerous and they'll push as hard as they need to push to get their agendas through. They are taking a huge gamble (with our lives) on the Russians having more sense than them, which wouldn't be hard seeing as they have no fucking sense whatsoever. No sense of shame, that's for sure.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A stunning and timely propagandanews piece in the Daily Reich today, including a horrifying summary of the new Russian missile that can vaporise France and is only 45 minutes away from being launched at London. Hopefully we don't wait for a mushroom cloud before we decide to spend an awful lot of money on more essential bombs.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Cold-War.html

For the left there is a more sober piece, although there are some helpful prompts to remind us that NATO's encirclement of Russia and the endless forays into its former sphere of influence are purely defensive and proportionate. Proportionate to Russia's encirclement of the west I suppose.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...eastern-europe

The telegraph prefers to hone in on the rather strange and provocative case of the Russian invasion fleet opting to use the English Channel to reach Syria. They give no explanation as to why the Russians chose such a controversial route rather than the more convenient option of towing the ships across Turkey by mule. There is also a pointed warning that any gentleman's club in London is within striking distance of Russian missiles.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ussias-border/

The Sun attempts to interject calm with headlines screaming Apocalypse NOW! But the comments section is a disgrace. It seems the plebs aren't as sophisticated as their skinny latte, finger lifting betters who read real newspapers. Some of this working class mob have the nerve to suggest it is the west that is the aggressor. Oh dear, next they'll be saying we have an unelected Jewess puppet running the show.

As an aside, I hope these ridiculous propagandists (who are attempting to pull any trick to distract from the collapse of their economic Ponzi scheme) know where the line is between their default make-believe and reality.

Keeping that cunt Clinton and her degenerate warmongering scum out on the 8th could well be the most important task to ever face humanity. It genuinely appears that Trump's gang don't want this impending war. When you see all the newspapers running these horribly transparent government pieces there can be little doubt the next great fuck up is in progress. Not much time left to try and take the matches away from these belligerent retards.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    http://www.newstatesman.com/politics...perpower-again

Yes because standing up to the Russians is obviously going to result in war, that's exactly what happened when a NATO country shot down a Russian fighter encroaching on it's air space last year.

Equally imposing a no fly zone over Syria is not going to result in the deployment of nuclear weapons or any other kind of conflict between the west and Russia.

Vladimir Putin both literally and figuratively has the best poker face one could imagine, because it hides the fact that he's been bluffing. At some point though someone has to stand up and say "the cards you are holding amount to nothing".

I look upon it, the same way i look about my brother and sister in law finally being tougher and making their three year old son go to bed when he's told. As his grandfather on my sister in law's side said "he thinks he is the boss", someone needs to step in and show him he's not.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 27-10-2016 at 10:46 AM.