User Tag List

Page 97 of 446 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Well, I've done some Googling on Sweden, as that's what we were discussing, and I could post links which both back up and refute your viewpoint.
    Good. Now, finally, you are entitled to an opinion.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try to listen to this woman the whole way through the video. I dare you.

Now tell me what she said.

Yeah, I know. WTF?

Meanwhile, Trump, "Did you see that thing in Sweden?..."

#1 Google
    #1 Twitter
    #1 Facebook
    #1 Youtube

Top story in the fake media.
    Top story in the new media.

Everyone is looking at and talking about Sweden, despite the Swedish government's efforts to stifle the views of their own citizens. Trump blows them out of the water with one comment and then he's off to the next thing before the lame ducks can catch their breath.

It's a turkey shoot, tbf.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump is doubleplusgood duckspeaker and media is crimethink.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Good. Now, finally, you are entitled to an opinion.
    Gee, thanks. So how do I know which is right? I don't live in Sweden. I don't know anyone who does. I'm not aware of mass unrest there because of the refugees so how do I know which is right? How do you?
    You accuse me of repeating information, you're doing the exact same thing. The fact you're repeating information from different sources doesn't make you right.

I watched that video, I don't think either person said much of substance.

I found this:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...on-and-sweden/

And then I looked up the raw data from here:

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-englis...tatistics.html

Looking at rape in particular, I actually did a graph of the stats over time from that source. Starting in 1950 there's a fairly steady increase over time and then quite a large rise starting in about 1989.
    That rise ends in 2011 since when it's been fairly flat, if anything slightly decreased.
    From what I understand some of this rise is to do with changes in Swedish law to widen the definition of rape there.

Is the claim is that the refugees 'flooding' in over the last few years have caused a resultant spike in crimes then I just don't see it in the figures.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    If you widened the definition of rape wouldn't there be more convictions not fewer?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I means that more reported incidents now fall under the definition under Swedish law.

EDIT: Some more information here about some of the changes to their law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_i...#Legal_factors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Gee, thanks. So how do I know which is right? I don't live in Sweden. I don't know anyone who does. I'm not aware of mass unrest there because of the refugees so how do I know which is right? How do you?
    You accuse me of repeating information, you're doing the exact same thing. The fact you're repeating information from different sources doesn't make you right.

I watched that video, I don't think either person said much of substance.

I found this:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...on-and-sweden/

And then I looked up the raw data from here:

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-englis...tatistics.html

Looking at rape in particular, I actually did a graph of the stats over time from that source. Starting in 1950 there's a fairly steady increase over time and then quite a large rise starting in about 1989.
    That rise ends in 2011 since when it's been fairly flat, if anything slightly decreased.
    From what I understand some of this rise is to do with changes in Swedish law to widen the definition of rape there.

Is the claim is that the refugees 'flooding' in over the last few years have caused a resultant spike in crimes then I just don't see it in the figures.
    Reminds me a bit of this:

Lemon uses outright ignorance and dishonesty, wheres the crone in the previous video has mastered obfuscation.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lemon uses outright ignorance and dishonesty, wheres the crone in the previous video has mastered obfuscation.
    OK. Let's look at the two stats mentioned in that clip

1) Sexual Assault, it was claimed that between 2006-2015 there has been a 50% increase.
    Correct. But if you look at the numbers over a longer period of time you'll see that is simply a continuation of a rising trend going back a long time. If you look at the stats, I've given the link to them above, you'll see that from 1950-1976 there was a slow increase, from then onwards it's been a larger increase.

I've shown the graph here. The years aren't clear but '42' is 1976, you can see the rise from there.
    So yes, there has been a big rise in the last 10 years but that rise is simply a continuation of a rise going back 40 years so how is it reasonable to conclude that is a consequence of refugees?

2) Murder between 2012-2016 it's up 80%
    Again, correct but, again, you need to look at it in the context of a longer period of time to see that stat in more context. For example, the murder rate from 2011-2016 has actually gone down...but that is equally misleading a stat. 2011 was a particularly high year for murder and 2012 a particularly low one compared with the overall rising trend
    Here's look at the graph of murder rate over time and, as before, 1976 seems to be about the time that the rate of increase seemed to start rising but you'll see that although there's some fluctuation there is overall a fairly straight line rise over the last 40 years, there has been no sudden spike:

Crime in Sweden generally has risen quite sharply since 1983 at a fairly steady rate till 2011 at which point it has stabalised somewhat. I'm not sure what the reason for that is but since 2011 crime overall has slightly fallen.

So, two things.

1) If you're claiming that there has been a sudden spike in crime, particulary sexual crime and murder, then the stats simply don't bear that out. Recent rises have simply been a continuation of a rise over a much longer period of time. Crime overall has been stable since 2011, actually slightly reducing.

2) Even if you do think you can show a correlation - CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION. It is not good enough to show that two things are correlated and concluded that one causes the other without considering other factors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Erm... no. I'm not claiming anything. I'm demonstrating that the crone in the first video uses obfuscation to avoid the keys issues, and the fool in the second video is prepared to use outright dishonesty. Both of them missing the fundamental point, which is deliberate.

Trump has been so successful this time even Letters has gone and found out about something. What are the stats telling you about the riots going on in Stockholm right now?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Erm... no. I'm not claiming anything. I'm demonstrating that the crone in the first video uses obfuscation to avoid the keys issues, and the fool in the second video is prepared to use outright dishonesty. Both of them missing the fundamental point, which is deliberate.

Trump has been so successful this time even Letters has gone and found out about something. What are the stats telling you about the riots going on in Stockholm right now?
    So your argument is that Trump is ironically educating people because he comes out with unsubstantiated nonsense and this encourages people to go out and do fact checking. It's an interesting theory.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 21-02-2017 at 10:12 PM.