User Tag List

Page 99 of 441 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is beyond magical that these corporate fucks have, all of a sudden, found out what it's like to be subject to arbitrary power.

Where have these media cunts been while normal people have been suffering at the hands of unrepresentative government?

Propping up the unrepresentative government - that's where!

So fuck you you cunts. This is the absolute minimum price you ought to be paying for your dereliction of duty. Personally, I wish you were all dead. But this will do for now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Seriously?
    Yep. I guess thats why they have been all over Corbyn from the day he stepped in as Labour leader.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's tenuous, delicate, ephemeral, but there's a chance to reboot the media. Right now, at this time. If somehow that can happen then the whole world changes. I can't begin to believe it might happen, but it looks like there are some very fucking serious people giving it a go. God's speed and good luck to them. I don't give a fuck what their own motives are at this stage, we'll fight that later, but if they can bring the press down and force the survivors into forming a new press consistent with the principles of the press (no guarantees there of course) then we all win, whatever politics, race or religion we happen to consume.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In reality you need to have some sympathy for the press. Once they had the readers rapt attention and most of them actually tried to serve the populace with stories that uncovered what politicians tried to keep hidden. Now with the advent of the internet and so many other sources of news the print media have had to become whores to the very politicians that they are supposed to keep virtuous. Now they scramble over each other to be the first to get some crumbs of info before the others. The price of exclusive access of course is writing favorable stories. Hence the fawning, obsequious papers of today.

The business model is wrong. wrong for the times and wrong for the public. Heres my suggestion. Why dont you try telling me something that resembles the truth. Not what the government in power wants me to believe. Every time i read the Guardian they are begging me for funds. Why would I give you money to insult my intelligence? GTFO of here!
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    In reality you need to have some sympathy for the press. Once they had the readers rapt attention and most of them actually tried to serve the populace with stories that uncovered what politicians tried to keep hidden. Now with the advent of the internet and so many other sources of news the print media have had to become whores to the very politicians that they are supposed to keep virtuous. Now they scramble over each other to be the first to get some crumbs of info before the others. The price of exclusive access of course is writing favorable stories. Hence the fawning, obsequious papers of today.

The business model is wrong. wrong for the times and wrong for the public. Heres my suggestion. Why dont you try telling me something that resembles the truth. Not what the government in power wants me to believe. Every time i read the Guardian they are begging me for funds. Why would I give you money to insult my intelligence? GTFO of here!
    Sadly it might need this period of lies - Trump, Brexitiers blaming foreigners/non-whites/muslims/gays/etc - breaking things until people realise they have been bullshitted and taken for (another) ride. In this country, it will also take Corbyn being overthrown before there is realistic opposition to the Tory scum.

(I say Corbyn needing to go, not because of his policies, some of which I agree with and some I don't, but simply because he is not the kind of personality people will vote for. It might be wrong that people look at appearance and so forth but that is the reality of how the world works. So while he stand there saying all the things he would do in power, it is completely meaningless as he will never be able to do it. And while he enjoys the luxury of standing up for his fancy principles, people at the bottom continue to suffer with no hope until he gets out of the way. This is exactly why Thatcher was able to do her evil for so long after the Labour party put Michael Foot in as leader. I had a lot of time for him and thought the media were very unfair to him. However, he was never going to be elected and it just meant that the Tories had a free ride, enabling Thatcher and her cronies to sell the family silver to their mates to screw even more money out of the people.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The biggest lie of all, the one the left can't seem to see no matter how hard it dances under their noses, is that not everyone opposed to the one party state and the one state policies of globalisation (austerity, mass immigration, outsourcing, financial fraud, hard core centralisation) is a racist. Until the left gets a grip of that reality it isn't even in the room let alone making a debate.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The biggest lie of all, the one the left can't seem to see no matter how hard it dances under their noses, is that not everyone opposed to the one party state and the one state policies of globalisation (austerity, mass immigration, outsourcing, financial fraud, hard core centralisation) is a racist.
    Why do you keep building these straw men? I don't think anyone believes that.
    But racism is definitely a factor in some of the way votes have gone in the last year.