Page 334 of 441 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 4408

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. This isn’t good.

It’s a consequence of the increasingly polarised world we live in - not just politics, everything is so black and white in all kinds of discussions. I don’t know if social media is to blame, but it does fuel the fire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a consequence of the ridiculous "culture war" the Tories and their right wing media are so keen to concoct.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Yeah. This isn’t good.

It’s a consequence of the increasingly polarised world we live in - not just politics, everything is so black and white in all kinds of discussions. I don’t know if social media is to blame, but it does fuel the fire.
    I think social media is quite a large part of the problem. We all know social media is majoirty left wing and regularly has trends of tory scum etc on there.

We know the reason why jo cox was murdered and everyone rightly attacked Farage & others for their inflammatory language that led to her murder.

At the moment we dont know why he was murdered but i think we can rule out brexit this time unlike for Jo Cox given he was a hard brexiteer. I have seen people on social media already blaming Angela Rayner for her comment a couple of weeks ago calling tories scum etc. this isnt the time to be attacking her when no one knows the cause of his stabbing, it could be a constituent blames his MP for not stopping something such as perhaps a family member being deported etc.

But as you say, everything is black & white and on social media, the majority view is right wing bad, left wing good which isnt the reality, especially in the week where a sitting labour MP was found guilty of threatening to throw acid in a woman’s face

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I think social media is quite a large part of the problem. We all know social media is majoirty left wing and regularly has trends of tory scum etc on there.

We know the reason why jo cox was murdered and everyone rightly attacked Farage & others for their inflammatory language that led to her murder.

At the moment we dont know why he was murdered but i think we can rule out brexit this time unlike for Jo Cox given he was a hard brexiteer. I have seen people on social media already blaming Angela Rayner for her comment a couple of weeks ago calling tories scum etc. this isnt the time to be attacking her when no one knows the cause of his stabbing, it could be a constituent blames his MP for not stopping something such as perhaps a family member being deported etc.

But as you say, everything is black & white and on social media, the majority view is right wing bad, left wing good which isnt the reality, especially in the week where a sitting labour MP was found guilty of threatening to throw acid in a woman’s face
    I think your post is all over the place, and reeks of bias. There is literally no connection between a nut job MP going batshit over a relationship and what has happened today.

And why are we ruling out Brexit? Maybe the attacker was the polar opposite to Thomas Mair.

If the majority view on SM is as you say, I don’t know one way or another, but if it is, that may be because the majority of people are centre to centre left. Even centre right opinion holders get conflated, lefties.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scary - my daughter’s preschool is literally opposite one of his other surgeries on the other side of Leigh. Walked past it twice this morning with her in the buggy.

Apparently the guy was ranting about Iraq and then begged the police to shoot him dead so it’s either terrorism or he’s a total mentalist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll never get anywhere near the truth of what happened. It's a futile errand. This is too much of a gift horse not to be spun to perfect measure.

What we can say with faultless certainty is the state will use this to draw a blanket of security around themselves (at our expense) and introduce a boatload of laws that will stifle and eventually outlaw any meaningful dissent, at a time when draconian decrees are causing uprisings around the planet. "Mean" tweets are already investigated in this country, now any public communication that is perceived as even the vaguest "threat" will be followed up, to save lives of course. The chilling effect will all but wipe out open criticism, as it did under regimes in East Germany and the Soviet Union.

The state will view this as a gift from Satan itself. Times are about to get even darker.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And just out of curiosity, do you think this kind of incident is made more likely by people threatening violence on internet forums?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    And just out of curiosity, do you think this kind of incident is made more likely by people threatening violence on internet forums?
    No more so than big mouths who spout off and then cry when they are challenged.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    We'll never get anywhere near the truth of what happened. It's a futile errand. This is too much of a gift horse not to be spun to perfect measure.

What we can say with faultless certainty is the state will use this to draw a blanket of security around themselves (at our expense) and introduce a boatload of laws that will stifle and eventually outlaw any meaningful dissent, at a time when draconian decrees are causing uprisings around the planet. "Mean" tweets are already investigated in this country, now any public communication that is perceived as even the vaguest "threat" will be followed up, to save lives of course. The chilling effect will all but wipe out open criticism, as it did under regimes in East Germany and the Soviet Union.

The state will view this as a gift from Satan itself. Times are about to get even darker.

Never waste a good crisis. Censorship will get even more draconian, even though allegedly this was a completely peaceful religious act.

Can I still say that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post

Never waste a good crisis. Censorship will get even more draconian, even though allegedly this was a completely peaceful religious act.

Can I still say that?
    You can still say it. But the fact you have said it could be used against you at a future date.

It safer to say the cultural enrichment messenger was a BRITISH MAN of Somali descent.
    Für eure Sicherheit