Results 4,471 to 4,476 of 4476

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    I don’t understand what you think that has to do with anything

This secret puppet master pulling the strings is rather boring and unimaginative . If you’re saying Sunak is beholden to party donors for policy again overly simplistic which isn’t like you at all. If you’re saying politicians are empty sales people who get all their policy ideas from special advisors, focus groups and unelected groupies…tell me something I don’t know.

By all means though, don’t let me stop you playing 3-D chess all by yourself
    Ah, so there's a secret puppet-master keeping the politicians on the straight and narrow? Or geniuses like Boris and Richie are just so fucking clever they know what's what? It's ludicrous to think the people with most money run things, isn't it? I should be locked up so people like you can go on telling us how it really is.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Ah, so there's a secret puppet-master keeping the politicians on the straight and narrow? Or geniuses like Boris and Richie are just so fucking clever they know what's what? It's ludicrous to think the people with most money run things, isn't it? I should be locked up so people like you can go on telling us how it really is.
    It’s not ludicrous it’s just an overly simplistic appraisal

Money buys influence in politics. The glad handing and the access to politicians by the richest is nothing new

It shouldn’t be the case but it is.

The fact that you think you’re something special because you see it all for what it is, kind of shows how limited you are

But the conspiratorial mindset is necessitated by a black and white world view

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop trying to turn your fanboy antics onto me. I shit on all of them. I don't wonder why they do this or do that because I don't stare in wonderment at the obvious. Only people like yourself and your girlfriend dig into the intricacies of trivia as if it's significant. The grave tones in which you deliver your political appraisals are hilarious. And sad.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just seen the results, if they are even real. So basically the Greens and the Fag Dems put the Pakistani back into office. We have arseholes here in my town who still put up Lib Dem signs on their lawns and expect not to be shot. Hence the stupidity of our gun laws.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop trying to turn your fanboy antics onto me. I shit on all of them. I don't wonder why they do this or do that because I don't stare in wonderment at the obvious. Only people like yourself and your girlfriend dig into the intricacies of trivia as if it's significant. The grave tones in which you deliver your political appraisals are hilarious. And sad.
    You’re not saying anything I don’t know already or find especially interesting. The libertarian we need to grow up out of government guy who interestingly ends up minimising the most egregious authoritarians because they are the least worst in his mind, understands it all intimately and chides the rest of us for our naivety.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just seen the results, if they are even real. So basically the Greens and the Fag Dems put the Pakistani back into office. We have arseholes here in my town who still put up Lib Dem signs on their lawns and expect not to be shot. Hence the stupidity of our gun laws.
    Possibly to protect other people from drunken self-righteous sociopaths ?