User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 1 of 265 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 US General Election

Trump gave a great speech at Mt. Rushmore last night, railing against the lefts culture war and attempt rewrite history proclaiming to "only kneel before almighty God". It was a Churchillian moment. He really is the only hope the sane centrists have in this ever increasing clown world and I do fear what comes after.

I'm looking forward to the sweet sweet liberal tears come November.

Some key dates:

Conventions
    17-20 August - Democrat National Convention - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    24-27 August - Republican National Convention - Jacksonville, Florida

Presidential Debates - 9pm ET (2am BST)
    29 September - University of Notre Dame Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH
    15 October -
    University of Michigan tbd Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Miami FL
    22 October -
    Belmont University, Nashville TN

VP Debate - 9pm ET (2am BST)
    7 October - University of Utah.

Election Day
    3 November

I'm most looking forward to the debates senile old Joe will be no match for the wit of Trump and they should be hilarious.

As for election night itself that is going to be ever so sweet can't wait for the 2020 version of this

That video is incredibly hard to find Google are definitely suppressing it, any obvious search terms that you'd expect to bring it up in the top 3 are all videos from Google's approved MSM sources with barely a 10th of the views. Sad!

I've left the poll anonymous so you can express your true view without worry of repercussions from the unhinged anti-Trumpers. The silent majority is real.
    Last edited by The Wengerbabies; 28-07-2020 at 05:56 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Trump gave a great speech at Mt. Rushmore last night

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The silent majority didn’t even vote for Trump last time around.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly some mod has edited the poll title and also thread title. This is poor moderation imo, it's really time I was made a mod if for nothing other than a bit of balance.

Edit: okay poll title has been changed back (Who do you want to win?), the thread title is supposed to read "2020 US General Election | Keep America Great & and other US political nonsense"
    Last edited by The Wengerbabies; 04-07-2020 at 09:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Where is your proof?

Take California away and he won the popular vote, not that it matters he campaigned to win the Electoral College and won in a landslide, had he campaigned to win the popular vote I'm sure he'd have won that, not counting for voter fraud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thread title has been changed and the poll question has as well. Nothing substantive has changed other than the bias which I’m sure no sane person would want to see in a genuine poll.

If they were indeed genuine.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump being told to unkindly fuck off on my birthday would be lovely. I do worry the Democrats have ballsed it by choosing Biden though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can prove anything by *checks notes* counting
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thread title has been changed and the poll question has as well. Nothing substantive has changed other than the bias which I’m sure no sane person would want to see in a genuine poll.

If they were indeed genuine.
    How about the Tory cunt thread, wishing death on them all that's not just extremely biased but incredibly divisive and frankly quite sickening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Where is your proof?

Take California away and he won the popular vote, not that it matters he campaigned to win the Electoral College and won in a landslide, had he campaigned to win the popular vote I'm sure he'd have won that, not counting for voter fraud.
    The proof is in the number of votes counted. Taking States that didn’t vote for him is what is known as gerrymandering.

There are a lot of things with the US poll, that affect turnout, such as location of polling stations which is a tactical approach that has and still is being employed to suppress turnout.

If you want a sensible discussion, you’ll get it. If you decide to troll, you won’t.