Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Don't give them ideas FFS
    Mining the channel is stupid idea.

You'd like to think the crew of a Navy ship would have no issue defending the homeland from invasion, surely that should be their primary purpose not attacking far flung lands.

But anyway drones are another option, you'd only need one or two pilot patriots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes mining the channel would be a very silly idea that’s the point, but despite your bravado you also know that firing on unarmed dinghies is also an incredibly silly idea. The government claims to want an Australian style immigration system but then doesn’t want to actually pay out the money for what this would involve.

A lot of these crossings are also the unintended consequences of other policies, America and UK withdraw from Afghanistan because it’s popular with the people but then don’t seem to like it when they arrive on our doorstep. If you don’t want these people here (and I don’t think it’s unreasonable for us not to want them here) it helps to incentivise people to stay where they are to begin with.

Mass migration from the global south is a result of poverty and internal conflict. Which means we need to re-think the way we do foreign aid which at the moment just goes into the pockets of corrupt despots and their cronies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post

A lot of these crossings are also the unintended consequences of other policies, America and UK withdraw from Afghanistan because it’s popular with the people but then don’t seem to like it when they arrive on our doorstep. If you don’t want these people here (and I don’t think it’s unreasonable for us not to want them here) it helps to incentivise people to stay where they are to begin with.

Mass migration from the global south is a result of poverty and internal conflict. Which means we need to re-think the way we do foreign aid which at the moment just goes into the pockets of corrupt despots and their cronies
    My geography must be off I didn't know France was in Afghanistan.

Yes foreign aid needs a huge re-think. Look at what's happening in Haiti, perhaps colonialism wasn't so bad after all? It may just be the best form of foreign aid. All the least shithole Caribbean islands are the ones that are still European/US territories.

Africa is a total shithole. South America is a shithole. Asian subcontinent is a shithole. It seems the only former colonies that aren't shitholes are Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the US, Any reason why this could be...
    Last edited by The Wengerbabies; 14-03-2024 at 07:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    My geography must be off I didn't know France was in Afghanistan.

Yes foreign aid needs a huge re-think. Look at what's happening in Haiti, perhaps colonialism wasn't so bad after all? It may just be the best form of foreign aid. All the least shithole Caribbean islands are the ones that are still European/US territories.

Africa is a total shithole. South America is a shithole. Asian subcontinent is a shithole. It seems the only former colonies that aren't shitholes are Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the US, Any reason why this could be...
    Well if your contention is that these people are inferior for racial reasons it rather undercuts your assertion that the navy needs to attack them because of threat of invasion.

Yes who knew that countries plundered for wealth by colonising countries would end up like shit holes

Been the same whether it’s the Caribbean, Africa, South Asia and the Middle East and South East Asia

You’re a prime example of good fortune based on where you were born, if you were born in Pakistan I doubt you’d become a heart surgeon…you’d be an illiterate toothless idiot lying in a ditch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://x.com/stvnews/status/1772289...k_DvSqUkaQFrjw

As someone who despises the Scottish Nationalists. I really couldn’t have hoped for better than Humza Yousaf. He’s a class apart from Nicola in how totally inept he is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://worldpopulationreview.com/wo...s-in-the-world

London is 14th safest city in the world on this index

Although it would be interesting to know what is considered London…is it everywhere in the Greater London area?