User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Julian Draxler Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if spurs sell holtby to shalke which allows us to sign Draxler during the same season that they sold bale to allow us to sign Ozil, they should probably just give up football

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How good is this guy? I've only seen snippets of him from CL highlight shows, can't ever recall watching him properly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ScoutNationHD just uploaded this compilation of him... The assist he does 2min in, is all i need to know about him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    How good is this guy? I've only seen snippets of him from CL highlight shows, can't ever recall watching him properly.
    Good enough to prompt the fans to hire a fleet of trucks and paint slogans on the side so they could taunt the opponents who tried to sign him, apparently. If Wenger wants him he'll either be very, very good or very, very shit. I think they'd have a nerve to want £40mill for a very, very shit player so on balance I suppose he's very, very good. Like most, I suspect, I;ve hardly seen him play. He looked okay on the few occasions I've watched him.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The kid has talent and as said he's only 20 if we get him I think it would be a fantastic signing

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen people say he's the best young player in the world and that he has the potential to be as good as Messi.

They're probably way over-exaggerating but if people even think to say that then it surely speaks volumes about his ability.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not that good but you're only going to get harmed comparing players to Messi really.

Draxler if anything, will probably more like Ronaldo as a player but he's 20, so just sign him and get him in the Wenfer lab.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first saw some of the earlier clips of him my first thought was 'German Bale' (probably because he was always on the left or in midfield) - he seemed to have that same marauding style when he got going, and when he scored it was nothing but worldies and screamers. But looking at some if these new clips, I can definitely see elements of a striker in there.

That being said, I'm not as convinced as some that that would be our plan for him? I suspect we might end up using him in much the same way as he's currently used at Shalke, and still look for another CF?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    He's not that good but you're only going to get harmed comparing players to Messi really.

Draxler if anything, will probably more like Ronaldo as a player but he's 20, so just sign him and get him in the Wenfer lab.
    Well I don't want him then. If he's only going to be as good as Ronaldo we might as well keep Miyaichi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And talk in the Mirror is that Levy is trying to veto any move by Holtby back to Germany so to scupper our hopes if landing JD......it's like he believes his Scum team are direct rivals to us !!!!