Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Julian Draxler Thread

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Julian Draxler Thread

Last edited by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon; 15-01-2014 at 05:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would go mental if we signed him, would love him here but should we really do this to ourselves ...your gif says it all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Red Ribbon View Post
    That's how they did to JFK tbh.
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can buying one of the worlds best footballing prospects at the age of 20 be anything other than the way forward. Doesn't matter what position he plays in, he is already & will be a better player than Wheelchair, Cazorla is very hit & miss, Rosicky isn't the future. I could see him & Rambo becoming a dream attacking midfield team with a world class DM behind them. If we're not going to invest heavily in a proper goalscoring forward, then we are going to need midfielders who score alot of goals, only Rambo is doing that regularly from midfield & we have now lost Theo's annual contribution.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We really don't need to see that GIF. As for the thread, .

Come home Draxler. Your dad is waiting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dein-machine View Post
    How can buying one of the worlds best footballing prospects at the age of 20 be anything other than the way forward. Doesn't matter what position he plays in, he is already & will be a better player than Wheelchair, Cazorla is very hit & miss, Rosicky isn't the future. I could see him & Rambo becoming a dream attacking midfield team with a world class DM behind them. If we're not going to invest heavily in a proper goalscoring forward, then we are going to need midfielders who score alot of goals, only Rambo is doing that regularly from midfield & we have now lost Theo's annual contribution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dein-machine View Post
    To be fair, we can't complain if we spend £80m in 2 transfer windows. For years we cried at the underinvestment but this would certainly show a new direction in terms of our spending policy.

The only thing is, why take a risk by trying to turn a midfielder into a striker at a critical point of the season? Will it happen overnight? Probably not. Hence many being unhappy with the idea. Sign a decent striker and we win the league. Simple. But I won't sit here and complain if Draxler comes. This is what we always wanted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problems - we can just balance it out by buying Costa and playing him on the wing. This management lark is easy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    No problems - we can just balance it out by buying Costa and playing him on the wing. This management lark is easy...
    Buy Costa and loan him to Barnet.