User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Match Reaction vs Fulham (home).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the team had flu or some sexually transmitted disease or whatever it was. Let's hope we can put out a strong and fit team against them at home and we'll give them a pasting.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    And the team had flu or some sexually transmitted disease or whatever it was. Let's hope we can put out a strong and fit team against them at home and we'll give them a pasting.
    Eboue is not here anymore. And you need to stop being so racist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Red Ribbon View Post
    Eboue is not here anymore. And you need to stop being so racist.
    They're not gypos they're pikeys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    We will always have more posession than the other team because of the players we have but its clear to everyone that we seem to sit back everytime we go ahead and try to kill the game off. Maureen's teams have always been about sititng back and socking up pressure but i think this current chelsea side have less of that about them and they look like they are trying to play differently so i dont think their pub wins have been down to Maureens tactical genius anymore than it has been about luck.

I do worry about us because in the big games we have been either outplayed (City, Everton) or outwitted (Chelsea, Man u) and when you look at our run in March then you have to concede we will drop points.

Ozil, for me anyway, hasnt yet produced anything close to his best and thats down to many things but the main thing for me is the lack of movement from his team mates. Giroud is and will always be static and Theo is injured so who is he gonna pick out? We saw at real Madrid what he could do with runners infront of him.

I do however think he needs to shoot more.
    100% agree om Ozil - due to Theo's earier injury & then Rambo's, Ozil has had virtually no movement ahead of him. He is having to play sideways or balls into Girouds feet which means he's got a 50% chance of getting it back. A fit Theo & Rambo would have given him a little more of what he craves & if we had a mobile striker we would see the best of him. He had the likes of Ronaldo, Di Maria, Higuin & Benzema at Madrid, all of whom wanted to get past defenders - we are far too static for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PGFC View Post
    They're not gypos they're pikeys
    They all smell the same to me.
    Für eure Sicherheit