Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
I don't mind Liverpool moaning about them but I will absoutely not accept criticism about the ticket prices from Man City and Chelsea fans, which I have seen on both Bluemoon and The Shed End. Just hyprocrisy.

Can their small minds not realise that it's only because of their inflation of the football market through offering ridicolous salaries and transfer fees that it's now come to us charging these ticket prices for us to even stand of a chance of competing fairly.

All in all, £93 is a tad ridicolous London or not - at the very least get it down the the £70 range. Hopefully the club use the increased commerical revenue to ease the burden of the matchgoing fans on top of spending more on signings.
They've inflated the market with crazy wages and transfer fees but we've never tried to compete with that. We've only just started paying players over £100k. Prior to this season, we'd try to keep wages low and on an even scale. We used to have a load of unproven talent on £30k-£60k. We hardly ever spent over £15m on a signing. Even if the FFP starts to work and clubs reduce their outgoings by a significant amount, the clubs won't slash ticket prices.