User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Soton (away)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Red Ribbon View Post
    Arteta was diabolical and has been for a long time. Just runs around in circles now.

Definitely need to replace him in the summer.
    Arteta has always been poor against mobile/dynamic team. He should never start this game, looks unfit IMO.

Flamini was stupid with 2 footed tackled but that was never sent off. He didn't catch the player and won the ball first.

Lastly wtf was Wumger thinking? fekin cook!
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    This is the reason we will finish 3rd at best.. we didnt even play the first half and I can only blame AW for that. If you get paid 7 million quid to manager a team, you better fire them up for matches like these.

PL

yeah cos Fergie or mourinho etc win every single match. bad result tonight but lets not go overboard. we're still top (for now) and at worst at the weekend will be 1 point behind. hardly time to call for Wenger to be sacked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible terrible first half performance with a completely inept and negative team selection.

Played right into their hands. No urgency, no pressing and no hassling in the first half. Southampton players were under no pressure and passing it around at will. Of course that will build confidence for them.

Wenger has to take the blame for that team selection.

Why oh why is Podolski not being trusted? If you don't start him at least give him 22 minutes (haha!) to try and make a difference.

We conceded two really poor goals. Both down to terrible defending.

After going down to ten men and considering that Southampton could have been 3-0 up at the end of the first half, you'd take a point.

I don't think our title challenge is over.

But hopefully this result brings us back down to Earth now.

Gotta pray that this week's results go for us.

Criminal chance to put some daylight before the February and March runs wasted.

Perhaps this will at least spur Wenger into action in the January transfer market.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit performance but I'll take the point given how the match panned out.

Always disappointing to concede top spot, especially as we've lead almost the whole way. These results can happen so I'm not overly downbeat, Southampton is a tricky game and City dropped points here too.

Need a response against Palace and a convincing one as well. Performances have been fairly stale for a while now but we've been getting the results, lets hope this is a kick up the arse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought Ramsey was fit? What happened to Jack, is he injured? Arteta can't play with Flamini beside him in the middle. Unfortunately the only person who doesn't know that is Wenger. What will he have to say about this I wonder? Lacked a little bit sharpness? Why doesn't he ever say lacked a little bit clue about tactics?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Shit first half, done fuck all in .

Flamini and Arteta as the 2 midfielders has NEVER worked this season, why does Wenget persist with it ?

Toothless upfront, so why wait until 88 mins to bring on Podolski ?

Shit tactics throughout the game.

Ozil played good though, and Kosc.
    Flams and Arteta has only worked once and that was the first game against Napoli. Since then, we've seen it a few times and we've looked really bad and I would have thought Wenger would have seen enough of the combination.

Hats off to Ozil. Even though we lost, I saw him at least attempt to really bring the game to Southampton. Running with the ball and trying to will something to happen.

Giroud is shit! Gnarby shouldn't be playing either. He had that one great game but that's it for him. I don't see how he can get starts ahead of Podolski from here on. He's still young and has time.

Was Rosicky fit? He should have played instead of Arteta.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milla View Post
    Arteta has always been poor against mobile/dynamic team. He should never start this game, looks unfit IMO.

Flamini was stupid with 2 footed tackled but that was never sent off. He didn't catch the player and won the ball first.

Lastly wtf was Wumger thinking? fekin cook!
    Yes, Wenger is a right chef!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now reports from goal.com that ramsey is out for another 6 weeks with a tendon problem

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    now reports from goal.com that ramsey is out for another 6 weeks with a tendon problem
    Rushed back too soon ?

Fucking hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We werent that bad i think. Giroud and Arteta just decided not to show up and that put pressure on everybody else.

Özil had a good performance, had a couple of 42m moments, hopefully that will make the haters appreciate him a bit more.

Once again the ref is not a fan, his mistakes led to the first goal, Mert didnt even touch him at the freekick that led to a goal were Fonte were clearly pulling Monreal down. Southampton 12 freekicks no cards (or i think they got one in the end?), Arsenal 4 freekicks 1 yellow and 1 red.... Did we have a case when Giroud were pulled down? Didnt see it because the stream lagged.

To look at the bright side:

Mertescielny partnership havent lost in 2 years