Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
They had a lot of players and signed quite a lot as well, but you have to remember JW wasn't as wealthy as these guys, thus he was more limited, had he not been he'd have probably spent whatever was necessary, the stockpiling is the manager's choice as well to some extent, if he doesn't want to do this he can just decide to sell them (maybe Dalglish didn't work this way).

To be honest at the time, when Blackburn showed up with the money noone else could compete in England, it was no different to now. As for the transfer fee's European clubs started this all off with 30+ million signings, the likes of Crespo, Zidane, Figo etc etc and co went for huge amounts, I believe that was before Chelsea showed up.

This only seems to have become an issue because domestic clubs can't compete with the money, Real, Barca and Bayern still do.
Yep, Real Madrid had that crazy Galatico era and the Italian clubs were at it as well. Man Utd started spending £20m-£30m fees on players before Chelsea's arrival too.

I don't think Chelsea would have so many votes if it wasn't for Mourinho and recent events. Other than that, we have no real history of bad blood with them so I don't hate them as much as Man Utd. I don't recall a game where it's spilled out on the pitch other than the Adebayor thing where he 'swung' at Lampard.

That bad blood with Man Utd runs deeper than their transfer policy. I hate their fans, their arrogant. They sing that disgusting song about Wenger all the time despite their manager telling them to cut that shit out. Fergie was no angel and I can't stand the guy. Crooked as well with the way intimated refs and always got 'Fergie Time'. How in the hell can the pundits laugh that shit off and come up with a comedic term for it? He helped with the 'Arsenal don't like it up me' rhetoric with his dirty tactics.

Speaking of dirty...Paul Scholes is a dirty cheat. Roy Keane is a cunt! Snapped that guys like and ended his career. When asked on that Paddy vs Keane show, he expressed no regret about it. Chelsea have some scumbag players but this piece of shit along with Nistlerooy, Scholes and the Neville brothers...hate them. But Gary is clawing his way back into my good books as the best pundit on TV....

I could go on and on. The way the cheating cunts always get penalties, the diving cunt Rooney ended our unbeaten run....the way we've been hammered by them and never once returned the favour with a total drumming! There is only one club I want to decimate with a punishing result and that's Man Utd. It's just a shame Fergie isn't still here so it would be done on his watch. But I hope we batter them next season at their own ground so he's at least in the stands to watch them suffer.

I didn't even mention that cunt RVP and the way he celebrated against us this season. Fuck Chelsea! To elevate them above the history with have with this rat bag of a club is insulting. They still have no history.