User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets all moan together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets all moan together.

Arsenal is shit. Wenger out. We're only 1 point from 1st place, when we should be 10 points ahead. Özil is shit, not worth 42m. But Draxler is worth 37m, why didnt we spend those extra 7m!? Wenger out (Again). Our board just wants the money for themself. We should've signed the amazing Berbatov with his 0.225 goal/game ratio. Wenger is probably the worst manager, wish we would have got Owen Coyle.

Am i the only one!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Childish thread.

Nobody except Zim is saying Wenger out. Nobody except Zim is complaining about our league placing. etc, etc.

People are a bit frustrated on transfer deadline day we haven't taken the opportunity to strengthen and really show ambition to go on and win this league. At an even more basic level, we're over reliant on Giroud up front and this was a chance to at least correct that.

As a result of this inactivity it will be another year where we win nothing. And that's frustrating after 10 years. A big club like Arsenal should be able to pick up the odd trophy over the course of a decade.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could mention quite a few more than zim, saying those things. So i figured i'd make them a threat were they can moan together, cause im tired of seeing it in all other threads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal fans depressed. Losing hope. Guilty wank and then eating a pot noodle. Looking at February and March fixtures and sobbing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's the guilt in having a wank? Ridiculous post.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Nobody except Zim is saying Wenger out.
    Yeah I am to be honest, because no matter our position he refuses to maximise our chances of success, the way he conducts his business he'll never win a thing again and it's not anyone else's fault but his.

He's had his chance now, the Ozil signing was his chance of changing things and showing he's still up to it, this transfer it seems has just shown it's most likely a one off which came about due to the fans threatening to topple the stadium.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You see no improvement this season?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    There is improvement, I'm not questioning that I just never see us going beyond that, Wenger won't use the resources at his disposal to give us the best chance.

I'm starting to think the Ozil signing was just made due to the pressure the fans put on the club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Childish thread.

Nobody except Zim is saying Wenger out. Nobody except Zim is complaining about our league placing. etc, etc.

People are a bit frustrated on transfer deadline day we haven't taken the opportunity to strengthen and really show ambition to go on and win this league. At an even more basic level, we're over reliant on Giroud up front and this was a chance to at least correct that.

As a result of this inactivity it will be another year where we win nothing. And that's frustrating after 10 years. A big club like Arsenal should be able to pick up the odd trophy over the course of a decade.
    Mate. You nailed that.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    We've debated this. Yes improvement. A step change? Looking less likely as time goes on, i'm afraid.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter