User Tag List

Page 4 of 519 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Speculation and Shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Depending on what you believe....Manure turned Ozil down, else he could have easily been playing for them.
    yeah Moyes turned down Ozil then in the next window signs a playmaker. yeah he really turned down Ozil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    yeah Moyes turned down Ozil then in the next window signs a playmaker. yeah he really turned down Ozil
    Moyes is so stupid, yes he really could have done that. He bought Fellaini with no idea what to do with him . Then buys Mata and still doesn't know what to do with him, Same with Kagawa. He is as clueless as Mr Bean
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 03-02-2014 at 08:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Manure seem to have been quite open with offering this info up and there has been no denial from Real/Ozil/or anyone else otherwise about it..... so I would think it is certainly not inconceivable.

Manure hadn't had the time to kick up the stink they have now last summer, so I am not sure why you are so certain they didn't turn him down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if this actually happened, and I suspect it's bullshit, it just shows what a lousy manager Moyes really is.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rumour at the time was that they backed out when they heard what we were offering? Basically, we financially outmuscled them, if you believe that?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah they turned down Ozil, the best number 10 in the world, to sign a toilet brush for 28m then another 38 m on a playmaker.

Moyes!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal sponsors Puma ‘will help Gunners fund Mario Balotelli transfer
    http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/04/arsena...nsfer-4290068/

Arsenal’s brand new kit sponsors will reportedly help the club fund a big money deal to sign Mario Balotelli at the end of the season.

The Gunners, who announced a partnership with sportswear giants Puma last month, are said to be keen on signing AC Milan striker Balotelli in the summer.

But amid talk that his giant price has put Arsene Wenger off making a bid, Puma are believed to have stepped in to offer an alternative.

According to reports in Italy, the company wants to help Arsenal finance a deal to bring the former Manchester City striker to the Emirates Stadium.
    Puma, who also sponsor Balotelli, want two of their key brands together, and could even stump up as much as £15million of any deal to make the transfer happen.

The 23-year-old has been in stunning form since moving to Milan from City, scoring 25 goals in just 38 matches.

Balotelli is rated at about £40million by Milan.
    £40m ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Puma.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Arsenal sponsors Puma ‘will help Gunners fund Mario Balotelli transfer
    http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/04/arsena...nsfer-4290068/

£40m ?
    I'll take Balotelli, brilliant striker. He will resolve a lot of problem up front
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldnt mind that happening, his childish behavour will fade away with him maturing, no doubt he will be a top striker.

I can already see Puma doing some kind of video, with Henry stepping down and then Balotelli stepping up in a new Arsenal shirt, like he's the new Henry or smth