Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we are to continue playing our tiki-taka football which is taught futsal stlye with players close to each other in certain area's of the pitch then it would be fair to say that there are very few managers who could coach this better then Wenger. Even if there was the problem is that this type of football needs intelligent players, with quick feet & movement - who are normally the better players in whichever team & will cost money. We've spent the last few years trying to be like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, with the likes of Wheelchair, Walcott & Giroud. We have to buy quality players to play that style otherwise you end up giving the ball away in dangerous areas, a bit like at Chelsea & for City's goal last weekend.
    Klopp plays a high pressing, pass & move game which I think would suit the EPL. Again he would need to fit players to his style but they have installed the best training program in Europe which is used all the way down to the youngest youth teams. Took my lads team their last year to play a few friendlies against their youth teams & they gave our boys an afternoon session, it was unbelievable.
    Klopp would be my choice, you can see his passion but will he be a bit overawed with the millions he has to spend - not really his style but maybe he would enjoy being able to buy instead of selling quality players.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Moyes.

I should also say someone with at least a bit of tangible success is needed, rather than a complete nobody.
    Ahem.