User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Everton (home, FA Cup).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Up the Arse! Nice scoreline in the end and through to the semi's.....which shouldn't be at Wembley but hey!

Had Arteta missed the second pen Arteta should have lamped Giroud.
    I don't even know why it had to be retaken. You see that and far worse at literally every pelanty.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    I don't even know why it had to be retaken. You see that and far worse at literally every pelanty.
    Did you see how far of his line Joel was for the retake? He was practically on top of Arteta.

If Arteta missed that, Blattenberg should have given another retake and booked Joel.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    well to be fair on him, he gave us the penalty in the first place....i think only chelsea get fewer spot kick awards than us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    I did think that at the time....

One of those rules that are just regularly allowed to be broken.... A little like foul throws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what today also showed was that the best left back in england currently does not play for england. Gibbs was outstanding

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great win, really pleased with the performance and the flowing football, FA Cup giving me a feel good factor I've not had a for a long time, hope we get to the final would be a great day. Oxo and Ozil were brilliant and love the way they all combined with Cazorla, these kind of performances as so much more enjoyable than the usual stuff we churn out.

Only one downside, FA cup is mickey mouse and meaningless

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    what today also showed was that the best left back in england currently does not play for england. Gibbs was outstanding
    Sorry but that's nonsense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Not sure about that. Thought he was sloppy in possession a lot of the time. But he worked the line well. He can't play in slow motion so it's always good to have him in the team. Santi and Ozil were at x1 speed today as well and it makes all the difference.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Sorry but that's nonsense.
    most of our goals came from baines side. he is a good left back but gibbs is far better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great win and really good performance. Especially 2nd half, we were by far the better team and continued to attack with pace and purpose. As mentioned, OX, Ozil and Cazorla were our stand out players today, they all played really well.

Looking forward to the Semis! Hopefully we avoid Man City.