User Tag List

Page 13 of 245 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Thread.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That happens a lot anyway now, it seems every month there is a gimmick edition of RAW where they have Smackdown wrestlers (sorry Vince). Three in a row now at the moment!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    That happens a lot anyway now, it seems every month there is a gimmick edition of RAW where they have Smackdown wrestlers (sorry Vince). Three in a row now at the moment!
    Yeah but it be nice to do it on smackdown once in a while( i know Raw is the bigger show) just feels SD is lagging behind and even the Vault matches are better than the live ones.

There is just too many fillers on Both shows and not enough good action.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah Smackdown is by far the better show I reckon and with the matches that get longer viewtime. There is less talking on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CM Punks promo.

Burned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was he due to win the title at the next ppv? Or was that part scripted?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RANDY ORTON blasted The Rock, humiliated Kelly Kelly and made unkind comments about other wrestlers in an explosive new radio interview.

The Viper was fuming at Rocky, alleging the movie star got him into trouble with WWE bosses after downplaying his WrestleMania return.
    Orton was appearing on an American radio show and recalled some of the comments he made about The Rock before WrestleMania, with added emphasis, before describing how he ended up in hot water.
    He said: "The Rock comes back to our show to do this programme with Cena going into WrestleMania and he cuts this promo talking about how he never left and he promises he's never going to leave again.
    "The WWE has always been a place in his heart and the fans 'if it wasn't for you...'
    "Then he wasn't around for weeks to come. He literally said 'I promise I will never leave you again.'
    "Someone had asked me who I thought was better, John Cena or Rock. I said Rock needs a teleprompter. Rock needs a writer to write all his stuff.
    "Cena is awesome on the mic. When it comes to wrestling in the ring and the technical aspect, I feel as if I blow him away. I feel like I'm more of an athlete.
    "The guy can squat 800lbs, I'm not saying he's not an athlete, but watching him I feel he's a little bulky, big. A little stiff, hard to move, robotic. That certainly hasn't hurt him. That's not necessarily a dig.
    "I'm much better but on the microphone, he's light years ahead of all of us. Including The Rock.W
    Orton added: "I heard Vince was mad, and John Laurinaitis, the Vice President of Talent Relations, pulled me to one side and I shouldn't have said this going into WrestleMania.
    "Basically, Rock called the office and said 'Randy Orton did an interview and buried me and Triple H.'
    "Now I talked about Triple H and Undertaker's match, talking about how I respected these guys. I didn't 'bury' Triple H, but Rock threw his name in the mix so that it would get attention.
    "So I actually talked to Hunter about it, and it's this big to-do over nothing.
    "Rock never came to me. I've worked with him before. I thought about going up to him in catering and saying 'Really? Is that what we do here?'"
    Orton then inferred WWE Diva Kelly Kelly has a reputation for sleeping around in the locker room and that she has had sex with a number of wrestlers including Dolph Ziggler.
    But he subsequently made an apology on Twitter, stating: "I owe Kelly K and apology.
    "The fact that she has dated a few guys I work with doesn't make her a bad person, and is also none of my or anyone else's business.
    "Yesterday I got caught up in a live radio interview and brought Kelly's personal life into it. It was completely uncalled for.
    "Kelly, I hope one day you can forgive me. I do however understand if that doesn't happen. Please everyone, trash me all you want, but please drop this topic out of respect for Barb."
    During the interview, which you can listen to here, Orton also criticised Mark Henry and The Great Khali for being poor wrestlers, and confirmed a long known rumour that The Miz and Maryse are dating.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz1QsxooqEB
    WrestleMania 29, Vince make it happen

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JOHN CENA has fanned the flames in his war of words with The Rock with a stunning tirade on his rival Down Under.

Cena is set to face The Great One in the main event at WrestleMania 28 as their bitter three-year feud finally comes to a head.

And, after beating R-Truth at a house show in Perth, Australia, Cena grabbed a microphone to hit back at fans who had chanted his adversary's name.

He blasted: "The Rock didn't want to come over to Australia. The Rock is back in the United States of America enjoying a prolific career as an actor.

"I don't give a damn about how much money he's got and I don't give a damn if he's up in his mansion relaxing waiting for his next lead role.

"I give a damn that he had the balls to stand in the middle of this ring and say that he was back and that he was never leaving again.

"Yet here I am and we all wonder where is the so-called People's Champion? Where is the so-called captain of Team Bring It?

"And if he is the captain of Team Bring It, what are they bringing? A doctor's note that says he can't fly all the way to Australia and entertain the WWE Universe?

"I don't care if I have to play GI Joe, Fast Five, Fast Six, Godzilla, King Kong and Julius Caesar all rolled into one, I want to be in the middle of this ring defending this championship in front of all of you because I am not an actor.

"I am a professional wrestler and that is what I do because of crowds like you.

"So if you five want to cheer for an actor to get back in the ring, you take your cheers and your T-shirts with the bull, fold them up real nice, put them in your dresser and wait for April 1 because that's the only time the People's Champ will say that he loves all of you."

Cena's war of words with The Rock started on these very pages when he slammed the movie star for turning his back on the wrestling industry.

The Rock's last major in-ring appearance for WWE was in 2004 when he and Mick Foley were beaten by Randy Orton, Ric Flair and Batista at WrestleMania 20.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz1R9jVMiRE
    The Sun

Cenas right tbh. When i went to watch Raw back in April, we expected The Rock to make an appearance especially as we knew he was in London at the same time promoting Fast Five but the cunt never showed.

Hope Cena kicks his ass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    WrestleMania 29, Vince make it happen
    Much as i like Orton he is behaving like a tit tbh