Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2443

Thread: WWE Thread.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    You see him during the kane/bryan Vs The Prime Time Players match slouching.
    I didn't notice it at first glance, those guys did a good job of carrying on with the match.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched Raw

Its strange how a person can seem fine as Jerry did one second to collapsing the other.

Hope all is well.

As for the show itself, Sheamus is awesome. Or to give him his full name, Sheamus Lipshitz. "If your Lipshitz, what does your ass do?"

Bret Hart Good to see he was involved in the Punk/Cena feud.

But stealing the spotlight for me once again was Bryan and Kane

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Former WWE Diva Stacy Carter ("The Kat" and "Miss Kitty"), the ex-wife of Jerry Lawler, says the King is being taken out of sedation and is now responsive after undergoing more heart procedures on Tuesday.

There is now fear that Lawler might have suffered brain damage during RAW after suffering a heart attack, when his brain was deprived of oxygen for several minutes.

Carter's full Facebook statement reads:

"I have an update on Jerry. The docs are removing his ventilation & taking him out of sedation. He is responsive, which is great!!! It took a while to revive him last night so there's the concern of brain damage. He had some tests done which will show how much if any damage there is due to the lack of oxygen to his brain. Unfortunately, the results won't be in until in the morning. I appreciate all the calls, texts, tweets, & Facebook messages of support & I know Jerry will too. Thanks everybody!!"
    Doubt we'll see him anytime soon commentating. Come on Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jim Ross‏@JRsBBQ

Memphis TV channel 3 reports @JerryLawler has NO brain damage from his Monday night heart attack. Thank God for WWE doctors & EMTS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On Wednesday evening, Jerry "The King" Lawler's Raw broadcast partner Michael Cole tweeted the following:

@MichaelCole: #wweuniverse you will never believe this! I just got off the phone with #jerrylawler and he is alert and in great spirits!

@MichaelCole: #jerrylawler sends his love to you all and thanks you for all the support! He says the strap will be coming down soon!

@MichaelCole: Folks #jerrylawler is going to win this!

According to Cole, Lawler is already cracking his signature jokes. Check back with WWE.com for more comments from Cole.

Good news.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upon news surfacing Monday night that WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler had suffered a heart attack during Raw, fellow wrestler Jerome "New Jack" Young, "The Original Gangsta," went on a scathing rant on Twitter (account located at Twitter.com/NewJackUncut) attacking the legendary Memphis figure.

He wrote, "Just heard about Lawler...fuck that racist motherfucka...die slow,you fucking cock sucker

"If lawler dies,let me know where his grave is so,I can go piss on it...fuck that bitch

"Please let me know where they put that fucka in the ground so,I can piss on his grave."

Responding to fans, he continued, "Bitch,I'm not here to make you happy and if what I said hurts...GO FUCK YOURSELF...FAN

"I don't work for a fucking fan so,if what I say hurts ur lil white feeling...SO FUCKING WHAT...YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME BITCH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

"I have really out done myself this time huh...1st Terri then Brian knobbs gets knocked the fuck out,I beat da shit outta balls and now jerry."

Young then revealed that his diatribe partially stems from James "Kamala" Harris, another Memphis wrestling legend, not receiving as much as adulation and support as Lawler after having both of his legs amputated within the past year.

"When Kamala was going through some shit,nobody said shit so,now this shit with Lawler is supposed to touch me...FUCK EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!" he wrote.

Young also clarified that he's not racist following his racially-charged rant: "Fyi,my 2 kids are from a white woman so,the next 1 of you mother fuckers call me racist,I will send you a free dvd...dammit!!!"

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Night of Champions Card

WWE Title Match
    CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena - Punk

World Heavyweight Title Match
    Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio - Del Rio

WWE Tag Team Title Match
    Kofi Kingston & R-Truth (c) vs. Kane & Daniel Bryan - Team Friendship

WWE Intercontinetal Title Match:
    The Miz (c) vs. Sin Cara - Miz

WWE Divas Title Match
    Layla (c) vs. Kaitlyn - Layla

WWE United States Title Match
    Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. Battle Royal Winner - Cesaro

Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler - Orton

YouTube Pre-show Battle Royal
    Winner will face Antonio Cesaro on PPV - Santino

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even before that post I knew New Jack was a nutter. Not a nice man at all.

I'll post my predictons after I have seen Smackdown.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    WTF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Even before that post I knew New Jack was a nutter. Not a nice man at all.
    Who the feck is he ?