User Tag List

Page 6 of 245 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two matches ending via a not-breaking-the-hold DQ? Putting Piper over the Miz?

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Watched Raw

Stone Cold

Booker mentioning soccer and Pele or as he said it "Pay Lay"
    Aye Stone Cold was great. So was R-Truth, again.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HULK HOGAN has hinted he would like one final wrestling match — against Stone Cold Steve Austin.

After undergoing another bout of surgery on his back, many feel the Hulkster should never set foot in the ring again as an active wrestler for fear of causing himself serious injury.
    But Hogan claims he would be keen on a dream match with a man he never faced during his 34-year career.
    The TNA star said: "If there is that one last match, that really meant something to the fans, then that would have to be against Stone Cold.
    "I can see him making appearances back on TV and he's already starting to get full of himself.
    "I heard him say for a while that his back and neck were too messed up to wrestle, but from what I've been seeing lately, I think he's getting geared up to do something and I'd like to be a part of it."
    Hogan also spoke of the untimely passing of his one-time best friend, turned bitter enemy, turned friend again, Randy Savage.
    Speaking to ESPN, he added: "We were stuck together like glue for 15 years, we did everything together, worked out, travelled, trained and had some great matches
    "It may sound awful but we both made an awful lot of money. Then we had this huge falling out, I still don't know why he got mad. He went through a lot with his divorce from Elizabeth and stuff.
    "But we did start talking again a few months before he died. We were even going to attend a BBQ organised by his brother Lanny (The Genius) the week he died.
    "Out of all the guys who have died, that one hit me hardest."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3639096/Hulk-Hogan-wants-one-last-wrestling-matchagainst-Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin.html#ixzz1PNTm6HL0
    Wrestlemania 28, Vince, make it happen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrestlemania 28, Vince, make it happen
    All you need to do now is post a request for Austin - Warrior at WM28 and you've completed the set.... Surely one of 'em will come off eh?

Usual self-promotional bollocks from Terry here. The sad thing is that I think he believes all this rubbish. For crying out loud man, you can barely even walk these days! He and Flair have far more in common than they would care to admit.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant believe i actually have both of Hulks books.

He should give it up. Trying to hang on to Stone Colds coat tail is not cool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give Raw a watch this week.

Stone Cold.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Randy Orton might not compete at Capitol Punishment cos of concussion.

Its the reason he didnt wrestle on Raw this week and all depends on if he passes the concussion test which all wrestlers who suffer concussion must pass before they are able to wrestle again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Randy Orton might not compete at Capitol Punishment cos of concussion.

Its the reason he didnt wrestle on Raw this week and all depends on if he passes the concussion test which all wrestlers who suffer concussion must pass before they are able to wrestle again
    Quite right too. Glad that Chris Nowinski's research on this issue has been taken on board.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fingerpoke of doom please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Fingerpoke of doom please.