0 Thread(s)

If England don't win the World Cup I hope Germany win it

there I said it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope they win it regardless.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If England win the cup I'll eat out the contents of my own arse. Will never, ever happen because the whole team bar the Arsenal lads are pure shit. The stinkiest shit imaginable, which is why I;d eat my own arse out if they won, to get rid of the taste of cunts like Stevie Me and Shrek parading about the place. Unthinkable.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    If England win the cup I'll eat out the contents of my own arse. Will never, ever happen because the whole team bar the Arsenal lads are pure shit. The stinkiest shit imaginable, which is why I;d eat my own arse out if they won, to get rid of the taste of cunts like Stevie Me and Shrek parading about the place. Unthinkable.
    I literally look forward to us going out of international tournaments because i can then watch the rest of the thing in peace without being bothered by a mob of bare chested, face-painted yahoos chanting "en-gerland" monotonously and then using whatever kind of result we get win, lose or draw as inspiration for alcohol and violence fuelled mayhem.
    I don't want the Germans to win, as pleasing as they are to watch now....the residing memory of players like Andreas Moller, Lothar Matthaus, Jurgen Klinnsman etc just makes me despise them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like Germany to win.

In tournaments past, I tended to go for Holland, but they can foad, gtfo, etc. tbh.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I want the Argies to win to be fair (and i am not going to say instead of us because the idea of us winning is comical), nothing to do with politics because the Falklands are the Falklands and not the Malvinas, and their government are only sabre rattling about that because their economy is in the toilet. But i like their attacking and creative players, and it would be good to see a side that is not european or Brazil win it.