User Tag List

Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexis Sanchez (official).

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're also strongly linked with Sanchez.

Depending on where you read he's either closer to us as part of a Suarez deal, closer to us but separate to any Suarez deal, closer to you or closer to Juve. The reality... who knows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Borini Is Boss View Post

Depending on where you read he's either closer to us as part of a Suarez deal, closer to us but separate to any Suarez deal, closer to you or closer to Juve. The reality... who knows.
    Arsene?
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Injury Time View Post
    Arsene?
    He doesnt know anything. He is busy commentating for the WC. That is obviously more important than running a stupid football club.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He needs the money to be fair

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    He needs the money to be fair
    Tax bill little bit indeed.
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently he wants to join us..
    https://twitter.com/Kike_Marin_/stat...40005892661248

If Suarez does go to Barca, and Liverpool get Shaquiri, then it leaves us in the running.

Alot of it will depend on the Suarez deal, and if they offer him directly to Liverpool.
    Last edited by Munchies; 26-06-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Borini Is Boss View Post

If it's a straight choice between Arsenal and Pool then I can't see why he'd choose Pool over us. I guess all fans have rose tinted glasses so I wont be shocked if I'm proved wrong.

If, however, Pool want to include him a Suarez deal then I think it will drag on and on. Liverpool simply cannot lose Suarez, he is their team. Also do Barca still want him given he's a PR disaster? They have Neymar and Messi so they're not exactly short of attacking talent.

Man Utd will undoubtably also enter the race for Sanchez maybe even Chelsea as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    If it's a straight choice between Arsenal and Pool then I can't see why he'd choose Pool over us. I guess all fans have rose tinted glasses so I wont be shocked if I'm proved wrong.

If, however, Pool want to include him a Suarez deal then I think it will drag on and on. Liverpool simply cannot lose Suarez, he is their team. Also do Barca still want him given he's a PR disaster? They have Neymar and Messi so they're not exactly short of attacking talent.

Man Utd will undoubtably also enter the race for Sanchez maybe even Chelsea as well.
    I think he is obtainable if we don't fuck around with the fee and wages. Sanchez is as good as we are likely to get, he's a very good player, in that tier of players below truly world class so Ozil/Di Maria kind of level. He would be a massive signing for us IMO, I hope these rumours of Arsene speaking to his agent are true and I hope we have turned his head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozil is truly world class.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    Ozil is truly world class.
    Ronaldo, Messi, Xavi (previously) type level, like top 5 in the World. Ozil isn't there yet.