User Tag List

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495

Thread: Alexis Sanchez (official).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeebus View Post
    Because its what le' idiot and the numpties always do.

Our negotiating and planning departments are actually just different sections of Wenger's brain.
    Only the numpties upstairs haven't realized that Wenger either had a stroke or was secretly lobotomized around 8 years ago.

There really isn't any kind of logical explanation for the completely unorganized, mismanagement that we seem to continually suffer with.

Don't stress yourself out trying to find one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-stop-him.html

Redknapp suddenly has a problem with Alexis getting fouled.

And he has a crackpot theory to explain why Alexis is suddenly getting more free kicks. It's certainly not because Utd are favoured by the refs and always have been. Definitely not that. It's because Alexis is more committed at Utd than he was at Arsenal. Yep.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-stop-him.html

Redknapp suddenly has a problem with Alexis getting fouled.

And he has a crackpot theory to explain why Alexis is suddenly getting more free kicks. It's certainly not because Utd are favoured by the refs and always have been. Definitely not that. It's because Alexis is more committed at Utd than he was at Arsenal. Yep.
    The analysis and punditry from ex players in this country is shocking. They know fuck all. Compare it to the US where the pundits have stats and knowledge on tactics, players and even stats from a players college playing years: the guys over here need to step it up. I've stopped paying attention to most of what these guys have to say. It's embarrassing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danny Higginbotham is the best pundit. His analysis on programmes like The Debate is excellent.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    The analysis and punditry from ex players in this country is shocking. They know fuck all. Compare it to the US where the pundits have stats and knowledge on tactics, players and even stats from a players college playing years: the guys over here need to step it up. I've stopped paying attention to most of what these guys have to say. It's embarrassing.
    This is so true.

We are only ever provided basic level punditry for football. Same old lines trotted out every game with no real analysis or in depth information given out.
    Most of the time it's to fit in with certain agenda's and of course, the differing levels of corruption within the English game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ian Ladyman reckons Spurs 2-2 draw with Liverpool was a landmark moment for Poorchettino's Tottenham

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubameyang's Wang View Post
    This is so true.

We are only ever provided basic level punditry for football. Same old lines trotted out every game with no real analysis or in depth information given out.
    Most of the time it's to fit in with certain agenda's and of course, the differing levels of corruption within the English game.
    This is why I don't bother watching the full programmes when games are on. I tune in for kick off, go do something at half time and turn off at full time. You couldn't pay me to sit and listen to some old boys club talk a load of bollocks. Well you could but you catch my drift.

I'd much rather listen to opinions from real fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Ian Ladyman reckons Spurs 2-2 draw with Liverpool was a landmark moment for Poorchettino's Tottenham
    For what reason exactly??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    This is why I don't bother watching the full programmes when games are on. I tune in for kick off, go do something at half time and turn off at full time. You couldn't pay me to sit and listen to some old boys club talk a load of bollocks. Well you could but you catch my drift.

I'd much rather listen to opinions from real fans.
    Yeh, its a shame you cant have the option to select your audio track to go alongside the game - just the stadium noise or a fan commentary channel or something