User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Netherlands v Mexico - 29 June - 17:00 (ITV)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are at the point of the game now, where FIFA has to access what types of foul in the box warrants a pk, because it's my opinion that not every foul or handball in the box warrants a penalty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic dive by Robben. He is quite impressive at it! The little shit...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robben is such a slimy little ****.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *sigh*.

Saw the highlights this morning. Cracking equaliser but the game was decided by a piece of cheating.
    I'm not convinced video reffing would work in these situations at the time. It would work in yesterday's scenario because play is stopped but in the reverse case, where a penalty isn't given but should have been, then play has continued and there's no obvious time to stop it.
    What they could do though is retrospective bans. Robben dived yesterday - the consequence of that is his team goes through, the pundits and press mutter a bit about diving but that's all, on he goes to do it in the next game.

Just get someone to review it after the game and punish players who do this with a long ban. It wouldn't stop it completely but it would surely cut it down a lot.

Football

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robben should be banned for 9 games and banned from having anything to do with football for 4 months. His latest bout of cheating has influenced the outcome of a World Cup match, what more do they want in terms of a player's actions bringing the game into disrepute? What the hell am I supposed to say to Hansen's 12 year old kid if he asks me what Robben was doing and how he gets away with it? And this isn't the first time it has happened, Robben has done this on many occasions. This is why his ban should be particularly harsh.

RING RING! RING RING!

It's the alarm clock! I'm awake. Oh yes, Robben, what a player! I know he does diving thing and none of us want to see that, but you know, what a player. The power, the pace. I really think the Dutch have a chance with this great player in their team.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robben is filth. He gets so many penalties its bordering on corruption. He dived about 6 times yesterday and not once did he get a yellow.

Someone please break his legs in the next round. Pitty Hondouras arent around anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FIFA will NOT take action on Arjen Robben after Holland winger admitted diving in World Cup last 16 win over Mexico
    FIFA say they will only look retrospectively at 'serious infringements'
    They add 'referees are trained to identify these simulations'
    Corrupt cunts.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently the filthy cheating piece of rat shit Robben is going to make a statement later so he can lie and close the circle. No harm, no foul. You heard it from the corrupt bastards at FIFA, cheating to win a match is not a serious infringement. Message is loud and clear to cunts like Robben, carry on diving with impunity.

Laughably FIFA also claimed refs are trained and yet they don't have a shred of evidence to back up such a crazy claim.
    Für eure Sicherheit