User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: So, is Wenger out officially out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Injury Time View Post
    Because he's a lazy, disruptive pile of crap?
    You'd prefer Monreal filling as CB over Song or Arteta as DM?

The disruption rumours only ever occurred when we sold him to Barca which is suspicious and the lazy talk...did see you the team play yesterday?

like a new signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having spent big in two consecutive summers the excuses need to be replaced by title contention at the end of the season.

I'd take Klopp or Guardiola!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    You'd prefer Monreal filling as CB over Song or Arteta as DM?

The disruption rumours only ever occurred when we sold him to Barca which is suspicious and the lazy talk...did see you the team play yesterday?
    No I prefer we bought someone good. I've watched Song play from his joining the reserves (along with Bendtner, Stokes, Larrson etc) through to the first team and my opinion is as per above the lazy and shit (disruptive I'll take on advisement, and the billy big bollox he spouted at moving to Barca).
    Yes I saw enough of the team yesterday (and our home matches) to know we're flaky at best and down right shit (save yer energy lads and Özil darling please don't do anything that might stop you tweeting at the weekend!) when not on same wavelength. Is Rosicky back on the "pain killers"?
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Injury Time View Post
    No I prefer we bought someone good. I've watched Song play from his joining the reserves (along with Bendtner, Stokes, Larrson etc) through to the first team and my opinion is as per above the lazy and shit (disruptive I'll take on advisement, and the billy big bollox he spouted at moving to Barca).
    Yes I saw enough of the team yesterday (and our home matches) to know we're flaky at best and down right shit (save yer energy lads and Özil darling please don't do anything that might stop you tweeting at the weekend!) when not on same wavelength. Is Rosicky back on the "pain killers"?
    You must have been watching a different player to what I've seen. Far from shit and if he's shit, I have no idea what Arteta and Flamini are.

The laziness you talk of is a charactistic ingrained into all of our midfield players. They switch off. On the counter against City, you'll see Ramsey switch off when Navas chases down the loose ball. Yesterday evening during the first goal, Jack is chasing back then decides to jog instead of covering the extra darting for the box incase Immobile cuts it back. Song was no worse to what we usually see at Arsenal.

Regardless of your opinion, I'm pretty sure you don't want to see Monreal as CB.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Song always jogged. But at least he retained the ball under pressure, could tackle, could pass under pressure and every once in a while would come up with a blinding cross field, defense splitting pass. Given that pile of shite I saw yesterday, I'm actually starting to miss Song.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    You must have been watching a different player to what I've seen. Far from shit and if he's shit, I have no idea what Arteta and Flamini are.

The laziness you talk of is a charactistic ingrained into all of our midfield players. They switch off. On the counter against City, you'll see Ramsey switch off when Navas chases down the loose ball. Yesterday evening during the first goal, Jack is chasing back then decides to jog instead of covering the extra darting for the box incase Immobile cuts it back. Song was no worse to what we usually see at Arsenal.

Regardless of your opinion, I'm pretty sure you don't want to see Monreal as CB.
    Well he certainly tore it up at Barca , maybe I've been spoilt through watching our greatest team, Song had the vision sometimes but execution nah.
    Moot point re Monreal no one would want him as a defender CB. I don't mind him going forwards, I don't even mind him going back but he needs support which we don't give (as covered re Citeh and your comments above), it forwards full steam...meh I lost it...jog back for the restart post goal .
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't believe we have another 3 years of this shit.

3 years of catastrophic fuck ups, defensive embarrassments and tactical naivety.

Sanchez will probably get frustrated and fuck off in 2 years time, with Ozil leaving a year earlier having had his career completely destroyed by Wankger.