User Tag List

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: The Welbz Thread (official)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Injury to Wellbeck gives more chance to Campbell . The boy has talent but never been given fair chance to show it .We couldn't get what we wished ( Benzema ) so I wouldn't mind seeing Campbell in action a little bit more .

May be this will work out the same way Coquelin worked out for us. We know our manager doesnt have the intelligence for things like this, unless forced upon.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    He has potential and should be given a chance.
    My thinking is if that l'ouiseau doesn't automatically start someone who he has given a 140k a week contract to he's even less likely to hand a chance to someone he's tried to get with.
    Coquelin is an outlier....expect to see Giroud, Walcott and Sanchez beasted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    My thinking is if that l'ouiseau doesn't automatically start someone who he has given a 140k a week contract to he's even less likely to hand a chance to someone he's tried to get with.
    Coquelin is an outlier....expect to see Giroud, Walcott and Sanchez beasted.
    True and it's worry that Coquelin was on his way out the door before injury problem and fortune brought him into the first team. It's all good Wenger saying if he cost £40m people would say he's a great signing but he needs to take a look in the mirror on that one. Was he close to giving away £40m? Someone needs to question him on that.

With Campbell, I think he needs a fair run in the team and it won't happen. An odd League Cup game won't cut it. But he also needs to have an amazing game that gets attention and that's not always possible.