Quote Originally Posted by adzzzbatch View Post
    So you could say, like a new signing?
    Also Diaby can play there.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we have been linked with cavani for £50m. just cant see it as crazy as Wenger can be sometimes... just don't think he will spend all the money on another striker when he has already bought Sanchez and Welbeck this year. we do have more pressing concerns elsewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did we need Ozil when we spunked that much money on him? No.

Did we need 237 CAM's in the team? No.

Good chances Wenger will either buy Cavani or buy a CAM then..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting linked with Van Dijk from Celtic and Milner from Man City (he'll be free), shite players noone wants as usual.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We get linked with a lot of players. And buy about 1% of them.

Van Dijk is worth it for the chants that would follow though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd take Milner. Good all round versatile player, hard working, has a good injury record and has played very well this season.

The Dutch giant I know nothing about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were sniffing around Virgil in the summer and Celtic were making noises about how they were going to hike up any valuations to scare us off. He's young, strong and quick, but it's not easy to see how good he'd be in the Prem at that standard. I don't think he's played in any full Dutch internationals so no comparisons there either.

Not sure why we'd be after Cavani when we need defenders. If we go for him, it's goodbye Poldi and Campbell and I'm not convinced they've had a fair run. Ron Vlaar would be pretty good. I know we won't be getting Alex Song this season but he's only on loan and we're crying out for that kind of player, and he's improved since joining Barca.

Dunno why I'm speculating, Wenger will either do fuck all or something totally unpredictable. Probably the former.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously interested in Cavani of a 'a la Metro' kind of report which equates to BS personified! He would be a upgrade but I want us to see us spend money on the more critical areas....as I think Welbeck can really grow if allowed to lead the line with Sanchez and a fit again Theo either side....Big Sexy is back up although he is doing his damnedest to prove that wrong. Buy at DM.....wave goodbye to Flams(sorry mate) and get some mean motherfevkers to line up at the back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    We were sniffing around Virgil in the summer and Celtic were making noises about how they were going to hike up any valuations to scare us off. He's young, strong and quick, but it's not easy to see how good he'd be in the Prem at that standard. I don't think he's played in any full Dutch internationals so no comparisons there either.

Not sure why we'd be after Cavani when we need defenders. If we go for him, it's goodbye Poldi and Campbell and I'm not convinced they've had a fair run. Ron Vlaar would be pretty good. I know we won't be getting Alex Song this season but he's only on loan and we're crying out for that kind of player, and he's improved since joining Barca.

Dunno why I'm speculating, Wenger will either do fuck all or something totally unpredictable. Probably the former.
    That man will screw up simple arithmetic (if solving it meant it would be good for the team)
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won't really be wholly satisfied with the forward options until we have a world class CF forward.

Song has been unbelievably good for Wet Spam. Even today when he came on against the chavs he looked class. Very unfortunate he burnt his bridges as I'd mos def have him back.