User Tag List

Page 1001 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jardim would be an interesting one, if we had to pick a former player for me it would probably be Vieira, wouldn't touch Conte personally, he's really fallen apart this season.

Simeone would be my number 1 choice however, what's he's achieved at Athletico is amazing, he also clearly has an eye for a top player, we could use someone who would instill some discipline and perhaps bring some warriors into the team.

HCZ
    Again one of the main gripes I have against Wenger now is that we play shit football, and as much as Atletico have performed brilliantly under Simeone they are not enjoyable to watch.

Plus I think Simeone is a bit like Wenger, In the sense that when in the ascendant as he is now, I think he’d turn down big clubs let alone us.

Either bring in Jardim or bring in an older guy with a younger guy like an Arteta or a Vieira as his assistant who either individual who could take over from in 2-3 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think our football is part of it, it's no just the brand it's how one dimensional we are, how frustrating we are to watch and how we lack all the things a successful side need, hunger, desire and leadership.

Simeones' teams may not play the best football but they do have that work ethic which as a fan you have to appreciate, it's not champagne football of course, but yes whether he would consider Arsenal is a different story.

HCZ
    For me the obligation of any manager is to get the right balance of entertainment and success

All sport is a form of entertainment. Atletico Madrid and any team managed by Mourinho are the Stefan Edberg, Boris Becker or Pete Sampras of football. Successful but dreadful to watch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    For me the obligation of any manager is to get the right balance of entertainment and success

All sport is a form of entertainment. Atletico Madrid and any team managed by Mourinho are the Stefan Edberg, Boris Becker or Pete Sampras of football. Successful but dreadful to watch.
    Whereas a team managed by Ferguson was the equivalent of Federer - better quality but completely spoilt by the fact he was a total c**t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal announce pre-tax profit of £25.1m for six months ending 30 November 2017. Figure includes £58.4m profit on player sales. Turnover down from £191.1m to £167.7m as a result of club dropping into Europa League. January transfer window ins and outs not included.
    Story here: https://t.co/vwae427ASW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #Arsenal's operating profits fall by more than 60 per cent after missing out on Champions League, reports @SamJDean
    https://twitter.com/TeleFootball/sta...87603759108096

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post

Don't think Becker was boring, yes he had a big serve, but he used to dive all over court to get a ball back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    Don't think Becker was boring, yes he had a big serve, but he used to dive all over court to get a ball back.
    He was a horrible cunt, tbf.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    He was a horrible cunt, tbf.
    He liked his ladies with chocolate in them. Top bloke. Bad businessman.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day