User Tag List

Page 1021 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 21521921971101110191020102110221023103110711121 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,210 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don't think an average manager would have kept us top 4 for so long or won 3 FA Cups in 4 years.
    But if he was quite as good as we thought back in the day he'd have achieved more over the last decade.
    Of course you are entitled to your opinions, regardless of the evidence.

My hope is yours is an isolated or at least declining opinion. The critical task for Arsenal right now, today, this minute, is to get this cunt out of our club. Nothing else matters more as far as Arsenal Football Club is concerned.

Yet he's STILL here. It's absolutely shameful. He has a bit of paper that states he can stay, no matter how badly he fucks up. And he's using that, despite all the requests for him to fuck off even from the very players that he rode to success on all those years ago.

This shows how much respect he has for the club, for the fans and for you. None at all. He pisses in your face.

Yet the respect we are, for some inexplicable reason, supposed to show him is the main conversation amongst the fans. It's hard to believe.

He's blamed you, me, every other fan in the past for his fuck-ups. He's sat in behind the scenes and assisted in a thousand ways to scalp the same fans. Directly after each robbery he's stood up and claimed poverty and blamed the chavs or the gypos for the plight of his victims.

He's a con-artists and our pathetic fanbase wonders what's to be done about it. Oh yes, he must leave, no doubt about that. But he doesn't want to so let's force him out by reminiscing over how great he used to be and what a top bloke he is.

It's either extreme complacency assuming the job is already done or it really is some mental disorder inflicted over the years. Fawning over him is not going to make him leave. I don't know why that has to be explained to people.

He's halfway out the door. The fans need to push now and push hard.

Stop with all this nonsense and use whatever you can muster to get this cunt out. If you care about the club and want to see it get back to doing what it should be doing, playing competitive sport.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Arsenal Holdings PLC share price at a record high on the NEX Exchange of £33,500. A year ago they were worth around £17,250 each.
    And there it is, Wenger's REAL legacy.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Just to reel this in, so in 2004, you thought Adams was the reason why Cole was a good defender? Come on now.
    No what I’m saying is if that claim had been made at the time, whilst you might have had a few headbangers who would have got upset....not a lot of people would have cared or have been as surprised as you may think. No one thought of Wenger as a great defensive coach, he was lauded for the attacking football and style of play.

Read Amy Lawrence’s book on the unbeaten season it’s not particularly at any large divergence with claims made by defensive players. Wenger knew himself that defensive coaching wasn’t exactly a strength of his anymore than being the assertive managerial type.
    The difference now is whilst he’s always been stubborn, now his ego has inflated that he can’t stand anyone having credit for anything. What Dixon said about Bould makes total and compete sense for me
    Last edited by HCZ; 07-03-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

My hope is yours is an isolated or at least declining opinion. The critical task for Arsenal right now, today, this minute, is to get this cunt out of our club. Nothing else matters more as far as Arsenal Football Club is concerned.

Yet he's STILL here. It's absolutely shameful. He has a bit of paper that states he can stay, no matter how badly he fucks up. And he's using that, despite all the requests for him to fuck off even from the very players that he rode to success on all those years ago.

This shows how much respect he has for the club, for the fans and for you. None at all. He pisses in your face.

Yet the respect we are, for some inexplicable reason, supposed to show him is the main conversation amongst the fans. It's hard to believe.

He's blamed you, me, every other fan in the past for his fuck-ups. He's sat in behind the scenes and assisted in a thousand ways to scalp the same fans. Directly after each robbery he's stood up and claimed poverty and blamed the chavs or the gypos for the plight of his victims.

He's a con-artists and our pathetic fanbase wonders what's to be done about it. Oh yes, he must leave, no doubt about that. But he doesn't want to so let's force him out by reminiscing over how great he used to be and what a top bloke he is.

It's either extreme complacency assuming the job is already done or it really is some mental disorder inflicted over the years. Fawning over him is not going to make him leave. I don't know why that has to be explained to people.

He's halfway out the door. The fans need to push now and push hard.

Stop with all this nonsense and use whatever you can muster to get this cunt out. If you care about the club and want to see it get back to doing what it should be doing, playing competitive sport.

This is it, in a nutshell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    I don't get it, we're as bad as we've even been and yet our shares are at their highest? Wengers' definitely not going to leave now, it seems to me he doesn't have to do anything to make the club money, the shares seem to go up regardless of how bad we are.
    Because they've NEVER been focused on the football. It has all been a giant con with Wenger at the heart of it. They used the early success to fleece a generation. They traded off the history, traditions and deep loyalty of the fan base and they stuffed their pockets with as much as they could claw from the bamboozled and captive audience. If they were in real estate they'd be prosecuted, but in the "clean" world of professional football it's all normal.

Btw, Wenger LOVES us. Did you know?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    No what I’m saying is if that claim had been made at the time, whilst you might have had a few headbangers who would have got upset....not a lot of people would have cared or have been as surprised as you may think. No one thought of Wenger as a great defensive coach, he was lauded for the attacking football and style of play.
    Yes but the point is, no one would belive that Adams was responsible for making Cole the defender he was. In fact Wenger was largely credited with Cole's success, whereas in reality, it seems it was nothing to do with him.
    Last edited by KSE Comedy Club; 07-03-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've cited the evidence for my opinions.

My hope is yours is an isolated or at least declining opinion.
    Why? What does it matter what I thought of him 15 years ago or what I think of him now? If I thought Wenger should stay then I'd understand your issue with that opinion, but I don't and haven't done for a while.
    I'm not marching in the street about it. I seriously doubt you are.
    I'm not protesting in the ground - to do that I'd have to pay to get in to the ground and I refuse to do that right now, I'm not going to give the current regime another penny.
    I believe that is the best way to protest actually, if they're only interested in money then I can't stop other people paying to go to games but I can do my bit.
    Other than that I don't think I have any power over what the board do or don't do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've cited the evidence for my opinions.

Why? What does it matter what I thought of him 15 years ago or what I think of him now? If I thought Wenger should stay then I'd understand your issue with that opinion, but I don't and haven't done for a while.
    I'm not marching in the street about it. I seriously doubt you are.
    I'm not protesting in the ground - to do that I'd have to pay to get in to the ground and I refuse to do that right now, I'm not going to give the current regime another penny.
    I believe that is the best way to protest actually, if they're only interested in money then I can't stop other people paying to go to games but I can do my bit.
    Other than that I don't think I have any power over what the board do or don't do.
    I'm not getting into this further because it'll end in tears.

All I'll say is, Wenger could never have gotten away with this without a certain segment of the fan base backing him all the way.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I'll say is, Wenger could never have gotten away with this without a certain segment of the fan base backing him all the way.
    I'd agree. But you backed him signing a new contract a few years ago after the first FA Cup win. Are you "part of the problem"?
    You have changed your mind since then. So have I. Later than you but whatever, we now agree that Wenger should not be our manager.
    I've told you what I'm doing about that.
    Ranting on here aside, what are you doing and what do you think I should be doing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd agree. But you backed him signing a new contract a few years ago after the first FA Cup win. Are you "part of the problem"?
    You have changed your mind since then. So have I. Later than you but whatever, we now agree that Wenger should not be our manager.
    I've told you what I'm doing about that.
    Ranting on here aside, what are you doing and what do you think I should be doing?
    What a weasel.

Backed him - with a long string of conditions. All of which he failed to meet. The part you always leave out.

And what's changed for me is giving a person one chance, two chances, three chances, a last chance. When they piss in your face every time, there comes a time. No? There has to be a point where you stand back and say, wow, what a cunt.
    Für eure Sicherheit