User Tag List

Page 103 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    according to Nigel Phillips the spare cash is put towards champions league pot just in case we miss out so it doesn't affect us too much.

one AST member says that according to gazidis we must hold out for 2 more years until the two big commercial deals are renewed and tv deal renegotiated. this will bring in an extra £70m potentially. may provide answers for lack of transfers.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we could afford 200k a week for van persie but chose not to. however the new contract offered was the best ever contract offered to any arsenal player.

interesting.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pedro says that within 2 years we'll be earning an additional £70m in tv and sponsorship. backs up what was mentioned earlier.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if we did not make champions league we would have made a loss of £40m+ prior to player sales.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    chamakh is on 70k a week. rvp is on 85k a week. shows how distorted our wage structure is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltord's Winner View Post
    we could afford 200k a week for van persie but chose not to. however the new contract offered was the best ever contract offered to any arsenal player.

interesting.
    I reckon our offer was over £150k, considering Henry was near £150k AFAIK.

And about Chamakh being on 70k, it's because he was a free transfer. He would've been worth over £5m at the time but supposing we paid a £5m transfer fee + 45-50k a week wages - off the top of my head I think that's equivalent to 70k a week free transfer.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    suggestions that R&W could pay off stadium debt as this doesnt count towards FFP rules but they'll want a return obviously. current board dont want anything to do with them. FFP allows loss on training grounds and stadiums. you can also invest unlimited amount on developing youth except on transfer fees.

kroenke's self sustaining model is to make money out of the club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can download the full results of the survey and trends from the bottom of the page here: http://news.arseblog.com/2012/07/ast...-hot-for-stan/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The survey was also taken before Van Persie announced he was going to leave. I think a lot would feel differently right now.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    I reckon our offer was over £150k, considering Henry was near £150k AFAIK.

And about Chamakh being on 70k, it's because he was a free transfer. He would've been worth over £5m at the time but supposing we paid a £5m transfer fee + 45-50k a week wages - off the top of my head I think that's equivalent to 70k a week free transfer.
    yeah that's right about chamakh. thats pretty much what was explained but i couldnt be arsed to type it all out.

regarding rvp, AST want deadline set to end negotiations and then ship him off. but obviously clubs know he wants to leave so it may run into late august.