User Tag List

Page 1033 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 33533933983102310311032103310341035104310831133 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,330 of 13821

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tottenham reveal season ticket prices for their new stadium with seats in giant south stand costing between £895 and £2,200 https://t.co/CRnAfy9saY

Spurs spent years laughing at us and now they're about to go through everything we went through

Goodbye Tottenham, welcome gentrified, middle class, skinny latte Spurs

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Tottenham reveal season ticket prices for their new stadium with seats in giant south stand costing between £895 and £2,200 https://t.co/CRnAfy9saY

Spurs spent years laughing at us and now they're about to go through everything we went through

Goodbye Tottenham, welcome gentrified, middle class, skinny latte Spurs
    They were the second highest in London behind us even before this

And as for Arsenal, it’s always been expensive to go and watch us

There’s no justification for it. It is though nothing new
    Last edited by HCZ; 12-03-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder if they will hate their new place as much as we do the Emirates. Sure it's plush and probably the most comfortable stadium to watch football in, but my god does it lack a soul.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We include 7 cup games in ours

Arsenal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Wonder if they will hate their new place as much as we do the Emirates. Sure it's plush and probably the most comfortable stadium to watch football in, but my god does it lack a soul.
    That comes about through history. You can't manufacture it.
    But also a club needs heroes and where are they going to come from in this era of obscenely paid mercenaries

HCZ
    I don’t hate the Emirates

Highbury used to be called the Library, so the atmosphere wasn’t remarkably better there

We had the fat black woman who used to scream but that’s about it

Don’t get me wrong I loved Highbury, it was unique with its Art Deco design and claustrophobic pitch

The Emirates is far too corporate to match that character but it’s a modern stadium for modern times

We couldn’t have stayed at Highbury forever, we would not have ever been able to expand it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate it, well more so the type of fan we’ve attracted since the move. The whole match day experience is just a bit shit really.

But as Letters says a lot of is to do with history and 50 years down the line I’m sure that generation of fans will make it their own. Wenger will still be here, of course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a8250801.html

The empty seats seem to have caught a lot of attention from the press. A big deals been made of it and rumours the board are worried... they've finally woken up it seems, they thought they could keep rinsing us but Arsenal fans are voting with their feet.

Middle class skinny latte loving gooners

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It could be worse.

Ask a West Ham fan.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate it, well more so the type of fan we’ve attracted since the move. The whole match day experience is just a bit shit really.

But as Letters says a lot of is to do with history and 50 years down the line I’m sure that generation of fans will make it their own. Wenger will still be here, of course.
    Best part of the experience for me has been before and after games. Meeting friends, some from this site and sometimes getting pissed.

I miss that.

I ran in to a mate on Saturday at my local curry house. Hadn’t seen him in well over a year. We used to go to matches every other week.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.