User Tag List

Page 1036 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 36536936986102610341035103610371038104610861136 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,360 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Wenger on the empty seats: "I don’t know the explanations. For 22 years, I've played in front of sold out stadiums & I am grateful. If there are one or two games & the stadium is not completely full, we have to look at ourselves & get the fans behind us again" #Arsenal https://t.co/IhzT618mAv

"I don't know"
    I thought it was because only the real fans turned up and the fake fans fucked off?

Isn't that what he ordered Mkhitaryan to say?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New banner going up tonight

NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think there will be suicide bombers shouting, "Allah Arsene!", if Wenger gets sacked? Because these cultists are just a little bit fucking crazy.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Nice to know we can count on him if needed then...

Is he our captain? I thought it was Kos.
    Makes me laugh, we've employed a guy who has no passion for the game and finds it all a chore, never really wanted him to stay on to be honest, never really rated him as a player.

It's ironic, we get rid of all the players we should keep on after they retire and keep those we shouldn't go near, only at Arsenal!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger aims to win back the disillusioned in decisive Europa League tie with AC Milan. @JWTelegraph reports - https://t.co/SVYq946kyS

He's gonna win us over guys
    The irony is it will probably work on some of the fans, a few wins and just like AW they think everything has changed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    He's going to erase 12 years of shite with a home win over a shitty Milan who we have a 2 goal lead over?

He's very generous with our goodwill.

Mind you, home tie with a two goal advantage. If he doesn't fuck that up then I suppose it's an improvement.
    It's only 6 years if you count the period where he did so well to keep us competitive with no money, only 4 years if you consider he could have left on a high in 2014 and only a year if you take into account he could have left winning the FA Cup on a high again last season. It's 0 years if you think the sun shines out of Wengers....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    New banner going up tonight

See, there’s nothing wrong with that.

Just like there wasn’t anything wrong with the thanks for the memories banner. It’s the poisonous fans amongst our fanbase who will declare it as an act of war.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See, there’s nothing wrong with that.

Just like there wasn’t anything wrong with the thanks for the memories banner. It’s the poisonous fans amongst our fanbase who will declare it as an act of war.
    Do you really think that's just an innocent banner focused on respect and nothing more?

A win over Watford and a pub crawl in Italy and the usual suspects are emerging from their hidey holes.

Every single pro message will be lapped up by the club.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t know but there is a case for Wenger being deserving of more respect and less abuse. I’m not bothered either way because I don’t care enough for him anymore to take any of this personally like these banner waving freaks do.

I hope the old cunt fucks off and if people find that disrespectful that’s their call.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 15-03-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope the old cunt fucks off and if people find that disrespectful that’s their call.
    NQ's 6th account