User Tag List

Page 1038 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 38538938988102810361037103810391040104810881138 ... LastLast
Results 10,371 to 10,380 of 13792

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    John cross is getting absolutely pelted on Twitter

https://twitter.com/kickarseHD/statu...121678848?s=19

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's an old cliche, and Welbeck's antics were sickening and he's a complete fuckwit for doing it, but I can't recall him diving for us before. For Utd, sure, that's a major part of their game so it would have been a contractual obligation. But for us, I don't think he's made a habit of it. He falls down a lot, but not for pens. But it's no surprise to see a major inquest from all sides. They still talk about the Pires incident which, btw, would be a pen all day long in the current game. Moving your foot in to get the contact is "Winning" the pen for your team. Ask Shearer. He condones it every time, unless it's an Arsenal player doing it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't play again until the 1st of April. Lots of international friendlies though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's an old cliche, and Welbeck's antics were sickening and he's a complete fuckwit for doing it, but I can't recall him diving for us before. For Utd, sure, that's a major part of their game so it would have been a contractual obligation. But for us, I don't think he's made a habit of it. He falls down a lot, but not for pens. But it's no surprise to see a major inquest from all sides. They still talk about the Pires incident which, btw, would be a pen all day long in the current game. Moving your foot in to get the contact is "Winning" the pen for your team. Ask Shearer. He condones it every time, unless it's an Arsenal player doing it.
    The media do seem to treat our divers like murderers. Remember Pires, Eduardo and now Welbeck. There's racist undertones there, we were the dirty foreigners back in the day and the media have always hated us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've watched a couple of moan utd games right through lately and Ashley Young is a 100% cheat - always grabbing hold of strikers when defending, plus going down too easily, looking for a cheap foul...

he should get booked in every game - i think refs are just saying 'oh that's just Ashley Young' and letting him off way too lightly

the fourth official should note it all down and the next ref to do one of their games should be told to keep a special eye on him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yaya Sanogo scores twice for Toulouse

Wenger

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ramsey got called out as overrated by a little girl, on Hollyoaks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NUMBERS GAME: Alexis is scoring half as much as he was with Arsenal and has lost possession 247 times for United - what has happened? https://t.co/vDQ6JpB81x https://t.co/F5GMc5TXnn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    i've watched a couple of moan utd games right through lately and Ashley Young is a 100% cheat - always grabbing hold of strikers when defending, plus going down too easily, looking for a cheap foul...

he should get booked in every game - i think refs are just saying 'oh that's just Ashley Young' and letting him off way too lightly

the fourth official should note it all down and the next ref to do one of their games should be told to keep a special eye on him
    A proper cunt, cant stand him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BREAKING: @Arsenal forward Danny Welbeck will not face any retrospective action from UEFA over his alleged dive against AC Milan.