User Tag List

Page 1043 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 43543943993103310411042104310441045105310931143 ... LastLast
Results 10,421 to 10,430 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Arsene Wenger reveals plan to play Mohamed Elneny in central defence after awarding him a new contract #AFC #Arsenal
    https://t.co/aPMlPHpCnr

There's Mertesacker's replacement then
    It's probably because Wenger is a fucking moron.

Or maybe it's because he's a fucking moron.

One or the other.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Arsene Wenger reveals plan to play Mohamed Elneny in central defence after awarding him a new contract #AFC #Arsenal
    https://t.co/aPMlPHpCnr

There's Mertesacker's replacement then
    Don't get this, he clearly just hasn't been very good for us and yet we sign him up again, despite wanting him out not long ago, its not like he's been good this season either, odd decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Don't get this, he clearly just hasn't been very good for us and yet we sign him up again, despite wanting him out not long ago, its not like he's been good this season either, odd decision.
    I think you're supposed to marvel at Wenger's genius. Mere mortal managers would buy a defender to play in a defensive role. But Wenger sees things other people don't see.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've seen El Neny in central defence and while i would't like to see him playing there all the time I thought he was solid and a useful backup option for that position if we need it

as others have said here, he's a workmanlike unshowy player but doesn't make too many mistakes and we need people like that IMO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsene Wenger reveals the two reasons why he always substitutes Arsenal's £52m striker Alexandre Lacazette
    https://t.co/I6hKwxPbFL https://t.co/QTrxs0buhe

What an absolute load of nonsense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His confidence was in the gutter before his injury, god knows what it will be like now with Aubameyang to contend with.

52m.

Money well spent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should play two up top.

Aubameyang and Welbeck.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First the waiting period, now the adaptation period.

Probably lacked a little bit of sharpness too, reckon he's 2% away from adaptation now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    i've seen El Neny in central defence and while i would't like to see him playing there all the time I thought he was solid and a useful backup option for that position if we need it

as others have said here, he's a workmanlike unshowy player but doesn't make too many mistakes and we need people like that IMO
    Sorry, central defence and GK are two positions that require physical attributes. No way a 5 10" El Neny makes a decent CB. We should stop buying into Wengers BS. This is the cheapskate talk of a manager who just wants to get by instead of excel. When last did we see a top class short CB. off the top of my head, Puyol and Cannavaro. El Neny is neither of those.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 28-03-2018 at 01:20 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bellerin is a vegan

Soy Boys
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.