User Tag List

Page 1071 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 715719711021106110691070107110721073108111211171 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,710 of 13792

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Breaking with the honeymoon.

So far Emery has been utter shit.

A few OAPs signed up. Shit kept on the books. Is he Stan's new yes man?

Well he'd better get the results to back up this uninspiring nothingness that he has fed us on so far. Get the results and all is forgiven. Don't get the results - get the fuck out.

I wanted to play the let's pretend it has all changed game, but old habits die hard and I'm calling out the summer so far as utter bullshit.

Where's the top class GK, CB, DM that we have need forever?

Where?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll judge him at the end of the transfer window.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal fans need to get realistic. Even if we signed Messi this window we still wouldn't stop City or Liverpool from winning the league.

This season is about giving players a chance under new instructions and see how the team responds. Much like Klopp's first at Liverpool.

Some fans are starting to sound deluded. Somehow thinking changing the manager will result in us spending 200m instantly without him giving the current players a chance. Get a grip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt anyone thinks we'll instantly turn into title challengers but we need to at least be going in the right direction.

I was hoping a new manager would be objective and get rid of the junk in our squad, but we've given Xhaka a new contract and Emery has called him an important player. The team is apparently going to built around Ramsey - an inconsistent crock with no tactical awareness. Emery also said he prefers to win 5-4 than 1-0. Not the words I want to hear from someone I was hoping would fix our defence.

NQ is right - so far it's been shit. I'll wait and see what actually happens on the pitch but so far I'm not impressed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you thought he'd come in and sell half our squad then you don't know football.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The DFB gives Özil an ultimatum. He has to comment on the photos with Erdogan publicly, otherwise it would have consequences for him, wants to get out of the national team or his resignation. What is your opinion, is it for Arsenal better if Özil doesen`t play internationals?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair even in the World Cup Xhaka was rubbish, I just don't see what this guy can bring to any top club, he has no real talent, he can't tackle, doesn't read the game well, his passing isn't that amazing and he often gives the ball away, yes he ocasionally gets a goal from long range but that's now much, he makes the likes of Denilson look like a worldie!

Assessing the squad is one thing, but giving this guy a new contract, must admit I'm puzzled unless we plan to sell him this summer and just wanted to keep his value up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    he makes the likes of Denilson look like a worldie!
    Must you spout grossly exaggerated bullshit in every single post?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    At least Denilson looked decent when he first arrived, this guy has never been any good, pound for pound one of our worst signings.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Might as well just repeat this then