User Tag List

Page 1092 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 925929921042108210901091109210931094110211421192 ... LastLast
Results 10,911 to 10,920 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Well maybe he was a suit but i think even Ivan gave an impression of wanting to preserve the club and get rid of Wenger, though he's left ua with Emery and these guys which i really don't know if it's a good thing yet...
    Course he did, that was his job. Another guy comes in and does the same. The only reason people think this means anything is because it’s out in the public domain and it’s ‘news’. Remember, we all thought Dein was a good guy then he sold us out to Kroenke for his own gain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No great loss, hasn't impressed since he arrived, don't think he's moved the club forward (made plenty of empty claims though), don't think our commercial deals are all that and he was answering to Wenger for years (which really made him look bad IMO). Also wanted to bring in Arteta as manager and didn't even try and employ a top class manager when the chance came.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anybody know the official criteria for buying family enclosure tickets?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing you need to be buying with a Junior Gunner to be eligible. So an adult and child. Those are the cheapest seats in the ground and always sell out during the Silver sale period.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 18-09-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Gazidis hid behind Wenger for years. Now he's gone, he doesn't have that luxury.

This will make no difference.
    Going to AC Milan isn’t exactly a great hiding spot. He must have been doing something right to get that job. Remember, Wenger is still unemployed.

Piss poor timing to leave. Would have preferred for him to have stayed so he could receive the stick or praise depending on the outcome of this new Arsenal era.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odd that he would leave now, now that Wenger has been ousted, but apparently Milan were paying a million more so maybe the money was the deciding factor.

I don't think he's much good anyway, if you look at where we are compared to where we were when he arrived there's really not a lot of difference, we might actually be worse off in fact, if he didn't have any control as some suspect why didn't he leave, probably because of the money, didn't he get a pay rise whilst with us.

Aren't AC Milan owned by an American group anyway, makes sense they'd go for him as he worked in America before he came to Arsenal, they probably knew him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Odd that he would leave now, now that Wenger has been ousted, but apparently Milan were paying a million more so maybe the money was the deciding factor.

I don't think he's much good anyway, if you look at where we are compared to where we were when he arrived there's really not a lot of difference, we might actually be worse off in fact, if he didn't have any control as some suspect why didn't he leave, probably because of the money, didn't he get a pay rise whilst with us.

Aren't AC Milan owned by an American group anyway, makes sense they'd go for him as he worked in America before he came to Arsenal, they probably knew him.
    You're judging him on our league position?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power n Glory View Post
    You're judging him on our league position?
    Partly, but also with the commercial side which is OK but not great, the other thing of course is his empty words about challenging etc etc.

When we had Dein he clearly brought something to the table, he had contacts, ambition and would get involved in bringing players in and would encourage the manager to sign players, Gazidis didn't have any of that and IMO didn't achieve a lot, for a guy in that position to accept being in the managers shadow for so long doesn't sit well with me either to be honest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I'm guessing you need to be buying with a Junior Gunner to be eligible. So an adult and child. Those are the cheapest seats in the ground and always sell out during the Silver sale period.
    They are actually the only ones left for the Liverpool game, but clearly I've left it too long. I can go on a friends season ticket but the face value was 127 quid!?? No thanks!