User Tag List

Page 1096 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 965969961046108610941095109610971098110611461196 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,960 of 13792

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read what Cazorla had to go through and it sounds like a case of incompetence. Once again, one our players has to go abroad to get the correct diagnosis and treatment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit embarrassing to think had he just been dealt with over there in the first place, he might have been still playing for us.

I thought we were kind of over this sort of thing.... but I suppose his was a special case.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    I am still here bruh..
    I don't think it's still a clique if there's just one of you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most people could have predicted that last summer, we messed up big time should have just sold him to anyone to get some money, we should have given him a deadline and then if he hadn't signed got rid, I don't understand why this club never learns its lesson, but then it was Gazidis in charge of this and the guy has made a pigs ear of a lot of stuff and this is yet another thing, hopefully it will improve now he's going.

Now we're again going to miss out on some cash, it wouldn't be a big deal but given what we spent last summer it is a bigger deal as we don't seem to be flush with money for transfers.

I wouldn't play the guy again now.
    Last edited by Özim; 27-09-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is hard to take these c**** seriously these days. Ramsey hasn't been pulling up over the trees of late and suddenly his billion pounds a week, or whatever they're offering him, isn't good enough.
    Well, you know what, fuck off then.
    He's hardly going to have Real Madrid or Barca scrabbling over his signature, he's going to end up at a mid-table club at best. Fuck him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting for so many games has been a waste of time. He should be dropped from the squad from here on until we can sell him in January.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It is hard to take these c**** seriously these days. Ramsey hasn't been pulling up over the trees of late and suddenly his billion pounds a week, or whatever they're offering him, isn't good enough.
    Well, you know what, fuck off then.
    He's hardly going to have Real Madrid or Barca scrabbling over his signature, he's going to end up at a mid-table club at best. Fuck him.
    They’ve spent a lot recently but if they have the dosh I can see Klopp wanting his energy in the team. Maybe even Utd as a way to appease Maureen after the chairman pulled the plug on summer transfers. Perhaps even Chelsea, who were suggested during the summer. But he won’t be missed.