User Tag List

Page 1097 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 975979971047108710951096109710981099110711471197 ... LastLast
Results 10,961 to 10,970 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMatthews View Post
    They’ve spent a lot recently but if they have the dosh I can see Klopp wanting his energy in the team. Maybe even Utd as a way to appease Maureen after the chairman pulled the plug on summer transfers. Perhaps even Chelsea, who were suggested during the summer. But he won’t be missed.
    I'd be really surprised. I don't think he'd get into any of their teams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    I wouldn't play the guy again now.

He sucks anyway.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a big fan of the guy, he's been a bit of a one season wonder (we've had a few of those over the years), IMO he doesn't fit in with the new style and has grown up under Wenger and playing a certain way which isn't a good thing.

I'm not fussed about losing him, just think we should have sold him for something when we got the chance, any money added to the transfer fund is welcome and losing another player for nothing or next to nothing is pretty disappointing.

Hopefully Emery cuts him out now, it should be what happens as he's the past and won't be part of our future, whether it does or not we'll find out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't see what all the fuss is about he has one good game gets injured for a month then demands more money on that performance...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surely it has become untenable to keep on starting him now. At least with Alexis he was still contributing despite having one foot out the door.

Ramsey has been useless. He should certainly be sold in January.

Interesting that Ornstein says we pulled out, rather him reject our offer. Happy we haven't given in to whatever silly demands he might have had. You're not that good, mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interestingly, Ornstein says a 4 year deal was agreed, but we withdrew the offer.

Emery clearly not impressed.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gives weight to the notion that he is giving every existing player a chance before shipping them out.

Unai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Gives weight to the notion that he is giving every existing player a chance before shipping them out.

Unai.
    Lets hope so

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad this has been put to bed. Honestly I can't see where he fits into the team. Defensively he's a liability if he plays as one of the two deep midfielders, and he's not even as good as Guendouzi or Torreira at passing and controlling the midfield. And he's not good enough technically to play further forward where he has been this season. he ruins a lot of good attacks and his finishing isn't even that good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly thought he’d be a perfect fit for the kind of shape and high pressing game and that Emery wants us to adopt - as it is though, I don’t think I’d even notice his absence at the moment. (Not for the worse, anyway.)

Totally agree with the consensus on here - if the contract offer is dead then he needs to be out of contention for selection unless there’s no other options. Makes our life considerably simpler in many ways and brings us one step closer to knowing what our best XI will be for the year...